Chapter XVI [The Name Of This Feeling]

Episode Release Date: 31st July 2021

At Walter Park
With Shichiro's Team

  Realising that he was mad for the first time in his life, Iruma returned Asmodeus his phone before turning to the distressed child. Yanna followed him through. The Carmine Dragon's roar causes more rubble to fall around the child. "Iruma, you take the kid! I'll hold off the rubble!" Said Yanna. "Sounds like a plan!" Said Iruma holding the boy. In a second, Yanna pulled something in her hand- it was a sycthe! She striked every piece of falling rubble as Iruma dodged everything that was at their direction.

Iruma's Ability: Overwhelming Crisis Evasion Capability

Ever since he were little, Iruma had to overcome various hardships alongside Ryūko, which gave him the superhuman ability to avoid danger.

Although Ryūko has also developed this ability, she seems to use it less as of now when needing to discover more about her demonic self.

The Siegfried Family Weapon: Execution Scythe (The Harpe)

According to legend, the Harpe was used to decapitate the head of the ancestral Gorgon. Knowing that Yanna is half-Gorgon, the Harpe falls in her hands to use when the ancestral Gorgon is resurrected once again.

However, Yanna is also the main vessel for the Gorgon's resurrection, so she must be ensured safe no matter the circumstances.

  Seeing how neither Iruma nor Yanna got a scratch, the bystanders cheered and whistled in praise of their excellence. "Thank you, mister and miss!" Said the child. "There are still more kids, right?" Asked Iruma. "Y-Yeah." Replied the child. "That was execellent, Iruma-san." Complimented Yanna. Asmodeus, Dariss and Shichiro addressed the two students. With a heavy heart, Iruma took a deep breath before letting his emotions free. "The ice cream was really good!" He shouted, "The rides were super fun, too! There were so many fun things and I even got lost, but I had some great encounters, too. I had so much fun with all of you! I really, really had a lot of fun! Then, suddenly, it was all destroyed... It so unfair. I'm pretty sure... that I'm angry. So.. I'm going to take that out on this unfairness!" "All of you can take cover." Added Yanna, moved by Iruma's speech without a hint of her usual shyness, "You go with everyone else, young one. That said, off we shall proceed with rescue!" Like she said, Iruma and Yanna went to the destroyed kids area. The rest of Shichiro's group took a good look at the duo. "Did you hear that?" Asked Sabro with a smirk, "Apparently he's angry." "My failure to realise that is my greatest mistake." Said Asmodeus. Picero got the ground to make way for them to help out. "As you wish, Iruma-sama!" Said Asmodeus, "We shall accompany you." "It is only natural that I stand in the ring with my rival." Added Sabro. "If you guys can make it, then so can we!" Nodded Dariss. "I'm down with beating the crap out of whatever's causing all this noise." Joined Picero. "Oh, jeez. Well, I guess you are the Misfit Class." Sighed Shichiro, "Alright, let's go save those kids." "Ronove is fine staying here." Disagreed Romiere, being pulled by Asmodeus.

With Opera's Group

  Before Panther Rat could land a tail on the students, Opera single-handedly stopped it in its tracks. He flicked away the tail he held, reflecting its attack. "Ryūko-sama, Ameri-san, Dame Félin, take everyone and get somewhere safe." Instructed Opera. "Huh? What will you do, Opera-san?" Asked Ameri. "Leave this to me." Said Opera, "Protecting everyone important to Ryūko and Iruma-sama is part of my job." "A-Adults are so reliable!" Awed Clara, Keroli and Elizabetta. In that second, Ryūko nodded and transformed fully to her Arachne form. "Everyone, this way!" Instructed Ryūko as she guided everyone to safety.