Chapter XIII [Walter Park]

Episode Release Date: 10th July 2021

End Of Terminus

The story behind this event goes that the previous Demon King could not relieve the stress he was feeling from his evil cycle because of how busy he was, so he rampaged for 30 days, which turned into this extended break for everyone to relieve their stress.

At Walter Park's Entrance

  Ryūko and Iruma were walking through a glass tunnel with Asmodeus, Lavande, Clara, Kaminari and Yanna before they made it to the main gates, where all visitors flocked to arrive early. "So this is Walter Park!" Said Iruma. "Iruma-sama, just look at all these demons waiting for the park to open already!" Said Asmodeus in his white and black jacket with a suitable pair of pants. "Is it really this popular?" Asked Ryūko in her most elegant Qi/Chinese Lolita dress of pales and frills for the season. "Most certainly." Replied Lavande wearing an armor-like dress with tights that match her skin tone.

  "Oh, there they are." Said Jazz taking notice of Ryūko's retinue, "Ryūko-chan! Iruma-kun!" "Good morning." Greeted Goemon in a kimono top of light and dark blue. "We've been waiting for you." Said Lead with a hooded vest over his long-sleeved shirt. "So you've come, my rivals!" Said Sabro in Hawaiian-themed top. "You're all here early!" Said Iruma fabricated in a collared shirt with a short tie and shorts. "Wow, Jazz-kun. That whistle is so cool!" Said Kaminari with her red shirt and black shorts, refering to that silver whistle that Jazz was wearing around his neck. "Hey! You're all in your regular clothes!" Said Clara in a light green shirt and suspensions. "Well, this is a rare oppertunity, so we wanted to dress up." Said Elizabetta clothed with a pale pink dress. "Y-Yes..." Agreed Keroli dressed with a pastel blue dress and teal cardigan.. "Since it's a rare oppertunity, I will have a very close look." Said Camui with a fancy suit and top hat, "Oh, yes!" "I get it, but you're staring too hard." Remarked Goemon. "I'll be sure to cook you up, perverted bird." Gritted Kaminari. "Le-Le-chan... please don't kill him, though..." Requested Yanna decorated by a pink off-shoulder top and a plaid dress of black and red.

  "It's the End of Terminus!" Smiled Lead. "We're at the amusement park!" Chimed in Goemon. "Let's let loose today!" Suggested Jazz before he and his two friends gloomed down. "Is what we wanted to say..." Lamented Lead. "But that might not be happening." Said Jazz. "Oh, because of the bodyguards we have been assigned with- Opera-san, Balam-sensei and Kalego-sensei, no doubt?" Asked Ryūko, "I suppose you may have it said as you may." "Grandpa insisted they come as bodyguards, she means." Said Iruma, "This is our first time travelling so far away, and he was worried, so..." "Wait, Ryūko-san? This is you and Iruma-san's first time in long-distanced travels?" Asked Yanna. "Indeed it is." Said Ryūko. "Make sure you don't get lost, Ryūko and Iruma-chi!" Said Clara. "You need to worry about that!" Reminded Asmodeus. "Why must I do this?" Questioned Kalego. "Chair-demon's orders, you know." Said Shichiro, "Oh, come one. This will be fun." "What?! How?!" Shouted Kalego. "I see you still dislike busy, crowded places." Said Opera with his tail wiggling in excitement, "Let's use this oppertunity to get over that. Don't worry. Balam-kun and I willde be right by your side." "You! Are! Exactly! Who I don't want to be with!" Argued Kalego, unhappy being with his senior. "But there's no need to be shy." Said Opera. "I'm not being shy!" Retorted Kalego. "You seem so different, Balam-sensei." Remarked Lead. "Oh, really?" Asked Shichiro. "But now you seem scarier in a different way." Said Goemon thinking the teacher could be a soldier. "But that hairstyle looks lovely on you!" Complimented Elizabetta. "Yes, yes, it's quite nice!" Agreed Yanna. "Hey, where's Allocer-kun?" Asked Iruma. "Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him." Said Asmodeus. "Oh. I was informed that he is attneding a conference with Furcas-sensei." Said Ryūko. "Those two seemed to really hit it off." Remarked Jazz. "I see." Said Iruma. "Well, it appears that we're all here." Said Sabro. "Oh, there's two more." Said Iruma.