Chapter XXII [Dream Date]

Episode Release Date: 29th August 2021

At The Valac Household

  Days passed since the summer holidays begun in the Netherworld. While Iruma, Asmodeus and the Valac family enjoyed their morning meal, the sound of the doorbell chimed in their alarm. Clara opened the door and who stood behind it was father of Azazel Ameri and Demon Border Control's chief, Azazel Henri. "I beg your pardon. I'm from Demon Border Control." Said Henri, "Is Iruma-kun here?" Looks like Iruma was the only one who Henri had to speak with, not anyone else in the home. "I'm sorry for coming to your classmate's house just to speak to you, but there's something I wanted to talk to you about immediately." Apologised Henri, "The Demon Border Control has put out a restraining order against all of the press for you and Ryūko-san. That turned into a huge mess. We gave Sullivan-sama a warning about this, as well. As for your sister, it appears she has her own methods of putting order and no signs of direct aggression were found." Well, that's great news for Iruma! Not only is he able to return home, but Ryūko hasn't turned back on her evil cycle to channel her wrath on anyone. "Thank you very much!" Said Iruma, "I can finally go home..." "Yes, you can now just stay put at home." Said Henri before turning away, "Now, if you'll excuse me." Just as Iruma asked how was Ameri doing, Henri instantly glared with a dangerous ambience before saying that his daughter was studying.

Later That Night

At The Azazel Manor

  In her room, Ameri doesn't exactly seem to be studying. Instead, she's been making a lot of notes and references needed for a top secret date plan. With everything completed, she was then ready to enjoy a day out with Iruma alone. "I came up with this perfect date plan using First Love Memories and tourist guides!" She smiled, "We'll have a lot of fun, and it'll even be romantic! Or it should be, at least! Okay, now I just need to contact Iruma." However, Ameri stopped as she suddenly felt unusually nervous whilst her heart beats loud. She told herself it was by no means any different than inviting Iruma to ther reading sessions, although Ryūko and Lavande were also present at those moments. "Do not falter. Be brave, Ameri!" She encourahed herself, "You made a promise with Iruma to finally spend some time together! It's simple. You just need to contact him-"

  Quicker than light, Iruma was the first to make virtual contact with Ameri. "Good evening. I wanted to talk to you about our plans." Texted Iruma, "Would you like to go somewhere during the End-of-Terminus? I should be free at any time." Ameri shortly panicked after receiving the message. The tempo was loud in a standard metronem's rhythm. Taking a deep breath, she finally was able to reply. "I'll be waiting at this location tomorrow at noon, then." Replied Ameri through text, sending a web link, "Make sure you come alone! This time, it'll just be the two of us! It's just going to be the two of us!" After which, Ameri was about to begin the first step to her secret date plan- a super exciting surprise. She knew how essential surprises are to any rendenzvous and wouldn't tell Iruma what their location is beforehand, so it'll be the first thing he'll be in a shock for. For a second, she got happy before her tufts dropped as the redhair thought she could've sent a cuter message and worried about the arrangements. Ameri's concerns were interrupted by her notification ringing. "Sure! I'm looking forward to it!" Replied Iruma with a smiley demon showing a thumbs-up. That's where the Student Council President became such a happy girl, excited for the time of an adolescent's first in forever.

  Later, there happened to be some crashing in Ameri's room. Henri opted to check on her and asked if she had a moment. Looks like Ameri was having trouble with what to wear for the day. "Is she getting ready to go out?" Thought Henri before blurting to the assumption Ameri was going out with Iruma. He startled his daugther when he did so. "I apologise. I knocked, but you didn't answer..." Apologised Henri. "I-I was busy changing out my wardrobe." Lied Ameri in a panic, knowing she wasn't supposed to date with Iruma. "Changing out your wardrobe?" Repeated her father while pushing up his glasses, "Ah, I see! So you were just changing out your wardrobe! Why don't we go buy you some new clothes tomorrow, then?" "U-Um... I'm sort of busy tomorrow..." Stammered the younger Azazel. This stunned her father, remembering that she would chose the best outfit for when she goes out with him as a young child. Wasn't she quite a daddy's girl? After denying Henri's suggestion, his glasses shattered and he fainted to the ground. Would things ever get better soon enough? Only time will tell.