Chapter XI Part II [Girls Talk]

In A Common Room

  Ameri was happily making final adjustments for another manga reading session with Ryūko and Iruma while Lavande comes along as their guard. You could say this was going to be their way of celebrating their examination results. Since Ameri wasn't able to contact them during the End-Of-Terminus exams, this was rather sudden. She's even bought them a popular herbal tea that's perfect for relaxation. How thoughtful of Ameri.

  The door of the Common Room opened up. But when Ameri thought it was Ryūko, Iruma and Lavande at the door, she was greeted by Clara's arrival. "Ryūko-chi, Iruma-chi and Lave-Lave won't be coming!" Said Clara. "Huh?!" Exclaimed Ameri in confusion.

In The Game Battler Room, Screeching Room

  Turns out, the boys of the Misfit Class were all having a karaoke party and Goemon was singing to Magical Babyrinth along with his friends. Jazz was playing the tamborine as that happened. But Picero couldn't stand the loud volume while trying to sleep. Poor little guy. "So this is the Screeching Room." Muttered Asmodeus, "Who knew the Game Battler had such a place." "I sort of got dragged here to celebrate the end of the End-Of-Terminus exams." Thought Iruma, "Onē-chan and I had plans with Ameri-san, too..."

In The Common Room

  "Ameri-san, I'm sorry." Apologised Iruma via text message, "Something came up, and I won't make it to our reading session. You should probably expect Onē-chan or Lavande to come by." "Aw... Iruma's not coming, maybe the other two, as well." Pouted Ameri before she turned to Clara, "I see. Thank you for coming all this way to tell me. Actually, why did you come to tell me?" "That's easy! Because... I wanted to talk to you, Lady Redhair!" Said Clara. "Lady Redhair?!" Asked Ameri confused with the nickname.

  Clara grabbed Ameri by the hand, along with her tea set, running off to somewhere. Let's hope that Clara is careful with those fragile cups.

In The Magical Apparatus Battler Room

  Surprisingly, Clara got all the girls from the Misfit Class and the Student Councel President into the Magical Apparatus Battler Room. Even the tea Ameri bought was brewed when they came in. "Heh! Girls' time!" Exclaimed Clara. "It's not fair that only the boys are having fun." Smiled Elizabetta brightly, "Let's enjoy ourselves, too." "Why am I here?" Questioned Ameri with awkward shivering. "Why's the Student Council President here?" Thought Keroli, Kaminari and Yanna. "Ah, President Azazel. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience one of my suborfinates has brought you here." Said Ryūko as she came over to the coffee table and sat down with Lavande. "Apparently, Lady Valac insisted on- Uh... escorting you here to have moment of leisure with ladies of great variety." Said Lavande, "Again, we do apologise."

  "This is our first girls" time together." Said Elizabetta, "I've always wanted to do one. First, let us introduce ourselves." "Hi, hi! I'm Valac Clara!" Introduced Clara energetically. "I'm X Elizabetta." Greeted Elizabetta with her charm. "I'm... Crocell Keroli." Said Keroli shyly. "Siegfried Yanna... of the Siegfried Clan." Said Yanna with a hint of nervousness. "Levina Kaminari, charmed to meet you." Greeted Kaminari confidently. "Dame Félin Lavande, Knight of Flora, Netherworld Royal Guard heiress." Greeted Lavande in a formal manner, "I am honoured to meet you all." "Ryūko, Prinzessin der Babyls, Misfit Class, Magical Apparatus Battler Vice President. I extend to you my greetings." Said Ryūko with a grand voice. "Azazel Ameri... The Student Ciuncil President..." Said Ameri awkwardly. "We know!" Said Clara and Keroli. "You're our special guest!" Said Elizabetta.