Why are you in my Room!

Aj POV

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!"Dean said with lots of anger in him and god was I drooling.

"Dean I can ex- before I could even finish,Dean punched me square in the mouth,kicked me in my face, then he grabbed me and banged my head on a table. I was so dizzy that I fell on his bed and everything was black again.

( Few hours later)

I woke up in Roman's room and I was ready to punch Dean in the stomach for what he did to me.

"Why did you go into Dean's room?" Roman said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Well here's how it all started, as soon as you and Dean left, Seth grabbed me by my shirt and tried to whoop me but I kicked him in the nuts and ran. Then that's when I ran inside Dean's room. And that's why I'm bruised up." I said with an ice pack on my mouth, geez I'm surprised none of my teeth came out.

I was walking back to my room, but Dean got me. Great.( sarcastic). I punched him in the stomach. But that didn't do anything but get me in Seth room.

"Seth I'm sor- before I could finish, Seth took off all of my clothes and slipped himself in me hard and fast. I moaned, then he gave me a rough kiss and fell asleep. This dude barely had sex with me, and fell asleep. I walked out of Seth to go to my room to rest cause they said that I would go back to WWE.

So Aj is going back to WWE tomorrow. Will Kaitlyn ask Aj what's going on with her? Will Kaitlyn forget about the shield? Will she believe Aj?

Instagram: @bts.taexx