Roman

Dean POV

I don't know what happened to Aj but I liked it. So I got up and checked to see if Aj was still asleep and she was. I quickly but quietly picked Aj up and put her it the car. I grabbed all her clothes and put them all in a suitcase. I put the suitcase in the backseat of the car and drove off to her house. Once I got there I heard Aj waking up.

"What are you doing Dean?" She said trying to wake up. But I stopped her.

"No,no you keep sleeping because I'm bringing you home, I'm really sorry for beating you everyday, but the truth is... I-I love you." I then saw Aj tearing up but tried to keep it back.

"I love you to Dean." Aj said this time wide awake. I them grabbed her bags and carried her to her door. I picked the lock and opened the door. Once Aj went in, she kissed me. I was surprised, but I surrendered to it and dropped her bags. I shut the door and we collapsed on the coach. But she broke the kissed.

"I will be in the shower and then I will give you what you want." She said then winked at me and up the stairs she went. I decided to give her something to remember. If you know what I mean.

Aj POV

I took off my clothes and went in the hot shower. That's when I felt arms wrapped around my hips and hot breath on my neck. Oh god. I turned around to find Dean in his clothes but soak and wet and damn did he look hot.

"Dean what are you- I got cut off by his lips connecting with mine and his lips taste so damn good. He licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance. I let him in and he picked me up and kissed my sweet spot on my neck and I moaned softly. He puts me down and took of his shorts and I took off his boxers. I sucked on his dick and he moaned moving his hips while grabbing the back of my hair.

"Aaahhhh shit Aj fuck!!!" Dean said in pleasure. I then went faster and his cum went in my mouth again. When will it stop? I didn't swallow it, instead it was dripping down his dick.

"AAAHHHH!!!!" Dean said watching his cum drip down. I stopped sucking and Dean got on his knees and slipped inside me. He went really fast that it hurt but I didn't care.

"AAAHHHH fuck!, Dean go faster baby!!!!" I said in pleasure. He went faster and I moaned his name on and on. I think that made him turn on because he went even rougher than before. He stopped and went down and put his tongue all around me. I moaned.

"Hands and knees baby." Dean said. I did what I was told and he went hard.

"Aj I'm going in all the way." Dean said collapsing on me. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"No baby don't go." I said but it was to late. He stuck it all the way in me.

"AAAHHHH!!!" I screamed not in pleasure,but Dean thought it was in pleasure and went really fast. He stopped and his cum went all in my face and mouth. I got back up and washed myself off and so did he. But all I was thinking about was a nickname for him. How about deany or deanybear? I decided to call him deany. I got out the shower with Dean and dried myself off. I put on my teenage mutant ninja turtles PJs and went in bed. Dean was about to go but I stopped him.

"Deany stay with me." I begged

"But I have no clothes to sleep in,and my clothes are at the house." Dean said.

"So." I said

"I will but you have to sleep naked with me." Dean said climbing in bed. I bit my lip and agreed. I took off all my clothes and fell asleep in Dean's arms.

Roman POV

I looked everywhere for Seth to tell him I don't want to be in this plan anymore. Oh we already know what Dean had did. And I'm proud that he did that because if Aj stuck around a bit longer,Seth would have killed her.

"Seth I don't want to do this, I want out of this!" I said once I found him.

"Find then I will do this by myself!" I don't need you!" Seth said. But before he can leave, the police department came and arrested Seth. I'll go tell Dean.

(Phone convo R=Roman,D=Dean)

R- "Dean you awake."

D-"No."

R-"Seth got arrested today."

D-"WHAT!?!"

R-"Listen Dean before you go crazy, I put him in jail because he was going to kidnap Aj and beat her. I called you to tell you that we also know you took Aj home yesterday night."

D-"Oh well thanks and since we have a day off, you wanna hang at Aj place and she has almost all our games and the games we want."

R-"Oh shit I'm coming over there right now."

D-"Ha OK see ya."

Instagram: @bts.taexx