I want a Child Now

Kaitlyn POV

I woke up in a room with Roman who was sound asleep. I kissed his cheek,put on my PJs and went to wash my face. After I was done I got back in bed with Roman and watched TV. That's when Roman woke up.

"Hey babe." He said rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Hey babe, listen we need to get up and go home." I said getting out of bed.

"Alright kaity,just give me 5 minutes." He said closing his eyes.

"Ok but dont call me kaity, that's Aj's word." I said hitting Roman playfully. Then I heard snoring.

Aj POV

Ok today I will tell Dean that I want a child. Oh and last night was filled with lots of passion. But yet I'm very sore. Then I just stared at Dean's cute face. He woke up and smirked at me.

"See something you like princess." Dean said putting a string of hair behind my ear. I blushed of course.

"Yes I do and that is your messy hair." I said playing with his hair.

"Your hair is messy too." Dean said sitting up.

"Race you to the bathroom." Then I ran but Dean caught my foot and dragged me to the bed.

"Let me go Dean right now." I was trying to be serious but I had to laugh.

"What are you going to do about it?" Dean said still on my leg. I grabbed his shoulders and did the black widow. He tapped out of it and looked as if he was dead.

"Dean get up." There was no answer. So I got up and ran downstairs to get a bucket full of ice. I then pourd it all on him.

"AAAHHHH,WHAT THE HELL!?!" Dean said shivering. Then Kaitlyn and Roman came in the room.

"What happened in here?" Kaitlyn said but Roman was laughing.

"AJ DUMPED ICE ON ME!!" Dean said wrapping a robe around him.

"I'm sorry deanybear." I pretended to cry.

"It's ok shorty I'm sorry." Dean said walking towards me. I popped up,pushed him on the bed and went for a pin.

"1..2..3 I win!" I said.

"Well bye guys see you later." Roman and Kaitlyn said and went downstairs to go. But I jumped on Kaitlyn and said-

"Bye Katy, oh but first let me talk to you privately." I said looking at Roman and Dean,they left.

"Ok, I want to tell Dean that I want a baby." I said closing my eyes to how Kaitlyn will act.

"Omg Aj, I'm so proud of you!" Kaitlyn said jumping up and down and hugging me.

"I know,but I don't know how to tell him. How will he act? Or what will he say?" I said rubbing my temple.

"Apes listen to me, just take deep breaths, think positive, and don't bring up anything else but the baby. Ok." Kaitlyn said having her hands on my shoulders.

"Ok thanks kaity, I don't know what would I do without you." I said coming in for a hug.

"Ok bye Ape's." Kaitlyn said leaving out the door and going downstairs. As soon as I heard the door close, I took deep breaths and walked downstairs.
Remember to keep calm.

"Dean I want to ask you something." I said keeping my head down.

"What is it shorty?" Dean said lifting my head up with his index finger.

"Ok after I tell you this,promise not to hit me." I said backing up.

"Ok." Dean said getting worried.

"I want a child." I said then hid my face behind my hands. Dean walked up to me smirking at me,picked me up and spun me around.

"Aj I'm glad you want a child because I been thinking of the same thing. Now let's go upstairs and get started." Dean said picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and kissed me hard but I stopped him.

"Dean I want to show you something." I said pushing him off of me and taking some clothes and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and put on a baby blue pantie
and bra set with a baby blue see through silk robe. I lotioned up and put on perfume. Time to have some fun. I stepped out of the bathroom and I could tell Dean got hard.

"Like what you see baby." I said crawling on him. And man he was harder than a rock. Dean nodded his head quickly and I started to kiss him. He kissed back squeezing my ass. I moaned on his lips and unfasten his pants. I took off his boxers and I was right, he dick was sticking straight up. He took off my robe and bra and he begin to suck on my boobs. I moaned softly and he bit my nipple hard. I moaned hard and he stopped. I hopped off and sucked on his dick.

"Sssss aaahhhh Aj." Dean said wiggling around the bed. He told me to stop. I did what I was told and he got up and started to lick, suck,and kiss my womanhood. I racked my hands in his hair and bit my lip. He rose up kissing my neck and stuck 3 fingers in my womanhood.

"Dean aaahhhh fuck AAAHHHH!!" I moaned as he stuck another finger in my womanhood. (4). He took them out and slipped his dick inside me. He didn't go to fast because I told him I was sore. I was moaning his name alot and he stopped and I rolled on him to were I was on top. I rode on him and he moaned softly. I went a little faster and he was smacking my ass. I was making out with him and he rolled on me and sucked on my womanhood again. I was like in heaven. He stopped and rolled off of me to put his arm around me.

Instagram: @bts.taexx