Check up Gone Wrong

Aj POV

I woke up to the room smelling like passion. (If that makes sense) Before I can even get up Dean pulled me back down.

"Babe stay in bed with me." Dean said wide awake and getting on top of me.

"Dean you weigh a ton and I need to go to the doctor for a check up." I said pushing him off of me.

"I'll come to,and while we're there, we can see what the gender of the baby is." Dean said pecking my lips afterwards. I giggled.

"Your giggle is cute." Dean said winking at me. I blushed mad hard.

"Aaaawwww Aj's blushing." Dean said I kissed him with passion and he blushed.

"Aaaaawww Dean is blushing." I said running to the bathroom to go in the shower. After the shower Dean went in and I smacked him on the butt.

"Naughty girl." Dean said and I laughed. I wore a Unstable shirt and black tights. I put on the new pair of Catwoman converse. I did my makeup and went on Twitter. Dean finally gets dressed up and wears a plane white T-shirt and blue jeans.

(Skip the ride to the place)

When I got there the doctor put this cold jelly and rubbed it on my stomach. And boy was it cold.

"Well Ms.Mendez,congratulations your having a baby boy." The doctor said and left. Dean gave me a big hug and kissed me. I kissed back and it turned into a make-out session. He went up and squeezed my boobs softly and I took off his shirt. He got on the bed and pulled down my tights. I unzipped his pants and rubbed his dick. He stuck 2 fingers in my womanhood. I moaned on his lips. He sucked on my neck and I moaned softly. (The doors are soundproof).

I got on my knees and sucked on his dick,he moaned moving his hips back and forth. He got down,pushed me back, spead my legs apart and went downtown. I racked my fingers in his hair and pulled on it softly. He rose back up, picked me up,spilled everything on the floor and slipped inside me while I'm on the counter.

"Aaaahhhhh! Fuck yes! Baby go faster!" I plead. He stopped and all his cum went in my mouth.

(Skip putting on the clothes)

We didn't bother fixing the counter. We left and went home.

"So what will we- Dean interrupt me and said-

" Denis, like that Aj?"Dean said smiling to were his dimples would show.

"Yeah Denis would be so adorable." I said looking out the window.

"But if we have a baby girl I'll name her." I said in a serious tone.

"Ok no biggy." Dean said taking his hands off the steering wheel.

"DEAN WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!" I then started to panic and Dean burst out laughing.

"Your going to pay for that." I said with my devious smirk on my face. Dean then turned pale.

"We'll see about that." Dean said putting on some music.

(Skip the ride home)

Dean fell asleep on the couch and I went upstairs to the bedroom. I changed into my Teen Age Mutain Ninja Turtles PJs and played on my tablet Dean bought me. I then fell asleep.

Instagram~ @crazed.wwe