Will you

Dean POV

Today I was going to propose to Aj. I already got everything planned out. She will say yes right?!?

Aj POV

"Kaity when will Dean ever comit to getting maried?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Dont worry ape,when the time comes,he will." Kaitlyn said rubbing my back. She knows what makes me feel better.

"Thanks kaity." I said hugging her. She left and I was left alone in my thoughts. Until Dean walked in.

"Babe can I ask you something?" Dean said. My heart stopped,I nodded my head yes.

"Can we go out tonight just you and me?,Kaitlyn said she'll babysit." He said with his puppy eyes.

"OK Deany." I said rolling out of bed.

"Can you put on that tight sexy red dress I bought you." He said.

"Deany what's going on?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing, a boyfriend can't take his girl out to eat at the new restaurant his girlfriend wanted to go to." He said. Something is going on. I got up and put on my red dress, curled up my hair, added makeup and decided to put on my one and only pair of red high heels. I walked out to the car to see Dean wearing a tux and had a bouquet of roses.

"For you my lady." He hands me the roses and opened the car door. I kissed his lips and hopped in the car.

(Skip the ride)

He opened the restaurant door and we walked in.

"Table for Ambrose." He said. The Waiter checked for his name and showed us our table. It was in the back away from the people.

"Wow Dean this is a very special day that I will always cherish." I said looking around the huge place. Dean grabbed my hand and kissed it. I giggled.

"Aj there's something I want to ask you." He said kneeling down in front of me. I had tears forming in my eyes.

"Aj your the person I've been looking for to spend my whole life with. I always loved you ever since we first time we met at FCW. I know I screwed up in the past. But I never met for any of that to happen in our life. You know what makes me feel better everyday. You always know what makes me laugh. I love you Aj and I will die for you and sell my soul just to be with you. So Aj will you marry me?" He said pulling out the shiny ring.

Aaaaahhhh Cliffhanger!! What do you think she will say? Comment,Vote,and Share.

Instagram~ @crazed.wwe