The Wedding

Aj POV

I was in the bride's dressing room with Brie, Paige, Kaitlyn,and Jessica (Jessica is Aj's sister).

"Omg!!" Kaitlyn said. I then started to worry.

"What's wrong...does it fit!?!" I asked and started panting.

"It looks so beautiful on you." Kaitlyn said whipping a fake tear.

"Don't scare me like that kaity." I said.

"Wow!!" Paige said looking at my dress.

"Love the hair Aj,it fits with the dress." Brie said. I was so nervous but excited about it.

(TheWedding)

I walked down the isle with a smile on my face.

"You look beautiful today Aj." Dean said.

"And you look handsome today." I said and he blushed.

"Do you take April Jennette Mendez to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The Pastor said.

"I do." Dean said.

"And do you take Johnathan Good to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The Pastor said.

"I do." I said and Dean had a toothy grin on his face.

"Then I pronounce you-" the Pastor got cut off because Seth came in and started punching Dean. Dean punched back. That's when Nikki came running in but Kaitlyn speard her. CM Punk and Roman were kicking Seth ass. Kaitlyn,Paige,and Brie were beating up Nikki. Dean and I went home and boy was he pissed.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SETH AND THAT SLUTTY BITCH CALLED NIKKI WRECKED OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!" Dean was in so much range that he punched the wall. His knuckles were bleeding.

"Dean look on the bright side of this... they didn't come when we said our I do's so we're married." I said rubbing his back.

"You know what... I don't care as long as we're happily married." He said.

"And you know what else?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"They can't stop me from doing this-" he stopped himself and ripped my dress in half. I squealed with delight and I took off his tux. We left a small pile of clothes on the floor. He started fingering me and I was moaning his name. He licked my womanhood and I raked my hands into his hair to tell him I was pleased. I positioned myself to suck his cock. He moved his hips and moaned as I kept sucking. I stopped and he slipped his cock in my womanhood. I was moaning his name and he went faster. He rolled over to were I was on top. I rode him and he smacked my butt as I kept riding. I got off and he stuck his cock in my womanhood and went faster than before.

"d-d-dean that h-hurts." I moaned. He took it out and his cum went everywhere on me. I didn't bother taking a shower. I just went to sleep.

Instagram~ @crazed.wwe