There's a New Aj Lee

Aj POV

Today the shield was going to see a new side of Aj Lee but I will start with dean. I knocked on his door and he opened it. Wait let me tell you what I wore. I had on a baby blue short blouse,my skin was lotioned up, my hair was curly and guess what I'm not afraid of them anymore.

"Hey Aj I have some- I cut him off and pushed him on the bed. I then climbed on him and roughly stuck my tounge down his throat. He kind of choked on it. Then dean had squeezed my ass and I moaned softly on his lips. He flipped us over taking off my blouse and I took off his shirt.

He kissed my neck and fingerd me at the same time and I moaned. Then I took off his pants and boxers. I then felt him get real hard like a rock. I know this will hurt. Then I flipped us over and rode him hard before he does me.

"Aj I-I'm gonna c-c-cum babe." Dean said smacking my ass hard. But I didn't listen and kept going. Then I stopped at a certain time and sucked on his dick. And he moaned softly, that made me go faster and faster. And his cum exploded in my mouth. I still kept sucking and swallowed his cum down. Before I rose back up, Dean got up and licked my pussy and kissed it. I moaned softly and then he bit me hard and I moaned hard. He stopped and asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Aj will you be mine to call my girlfriend?" Dean said looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I said then went to sleep. I think I will get my payback later on Roman and Seth.

So I will just give you a sneak peek on the next chapter. Dean will secretly take Aj back to her home.

Instagram: @bts.taexx