More?

Aj POV (Midnight)

I waited until Dean was in a deep sleep before I headed out. I slowly snuck out the bed and went into the closet. I shut the door quickly behind me and turned on the light. I pushed some of my clothes apart and grabbed a big box. It read "Feeling Naughtier Than Usual". I opened the box and pulled out black leather pants, a black crop top, black jacket, and some black heels. I took a deep breath and turned the light back off.

"If they can't help me, I'll help myself." I said in my mind. I slowly opened the door and stepped out. Dean was still asleep. I smiled and looked towards the hallway. I looked at him. I walked over to Dean and kissed him on his cheek softly. He groaned and started snoring again. I giggled. I ran out the bedroom and ran down the stairs to one of the bathrooms. I closed the door and looked into the mirror.

"Okay Aj, time to shape up." I reached into one the drawers and pulled out a brush and a rubber band. I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and twisted it up into a bun. I looked into the mirror one last time and smirked.

"Nothing is wrong with being a little crazy." I said to myself. I headed out the bathroom and grabbed Dean's car keys. I opened the front door and slowly pulled it behind me as I headed out. I unlocked Dean's car and locked the door behind me. I backed out the driveway and drove towards the highway going to Roman's house.

Roman POV

I just got home and boy was I tired. I jumped on the couch and watched some TV. I knew in the morning I had to get up and tell Dean the news. In my opinion, I think Summer has their kids. But why? That's the only question.

(30 minutes later)

I then hear my doorbell ring. Who the fuck goes to someone house in the middle of the night?? Crazy ass people. Anyway, I got up and opened my door. Aj stood there and looked me deep in my eyes. I froze. She smiles and pushes pass me into my home. She then turns around slowly and faces me.

"Shut your door Roman." She says coldly. I did as I was told and stood there. She walks up to me and looks me up and down. Before I know it, she grabs me and throws me onto the couch.

"Tell me what the fuck been going on!" She yells. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KID!?!??!!!!!" She screams.

"Aj cal-" I was cut off.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN....TELL ME WHERE ARE MY KIDS!!!!" She screams.

"I was talking to Brie a few days ago and she says Summer has been acting suspicious lately." I said quickly.

"Where is Summer now?" Aj says coldly.

"That new club that opened up a few streets over. All the divas are going to be there." I said. She then runs out the door and speeds off into her car.