Snap Out

Roman POV

So far all I know is Summer is behind all of this. I was walking down the hall when I seen Brie. I knew she was one of Summer's friends so she'd help a little. She even likes me so this'll be easy. I stopped her in her tracks and she flushed red.

"H-H-ey Roman w-whats up?" She said looking up at me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her down the hall to my lockeroom. She didn't say anything but kept up with my speed. I shut the door and locked it. Brie stood there curious and crossed her arms.

"What's going on with Summer? Has she told you anything?" I asked in a dead tone. Brie shook her head no.

"She hasn't been talking to anyone lately and hasn't been here. She only comes on Smackdown but leaves as soon as the show starts in a black car. No one knows who be there in the car but knows its a guy. He looks familiar but no one hasn't been paying attention anymore. Oh and she does be on the phone while she's at the parking lot." Brie said tensed.

"What time she usually arrives?" I asked.

"Like around 4 o'clock PM and leaves around 5:50 PM." She said running her hands in her hair.

"Are you OK?" I asked coming up to her. She nodded and smiled. She looked at her phone and jumped.

"Fuck I gotta go, Nikki needs me." She said. She pushed pass me and unlocked the door. I watched her leave and walked out to the parking lot.

Dean POV

I just pulled up to me and Aj's house and parked the car into the garage. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I didn't see Aj so I thought she must've went to sleep. I walked up the stairs and went in our room. I jumped when I seen Aj holding something wrapped inside a blanket. She turned to me and smiled.

"Baby, I have our kids." She said getting up and walking towards me. I looked in her hands and seen her holding human like baby dolls. I backed up slowly and tried to figure out what to say.

"Ohh what's that Vivian?" Aj said putting her ear to one of the dolls.

"Vivian wants you to hold her." Aj said giving me one of the dolls.

"Baby these aren't our kids." I said calmly. Aj looked at me and laughed.

"Yes they are silly haha." She said then grabbed one of the doll's arm. I grabbed Aj by the arms and looked her in her eyes.

"Baby snap out of it, these are not our kids, these are dolls." I said in a cold tone. She dropped the baby and slapped me.

"THESE ARE OUR KIDS DEAN, THEY'RE NOT DOLLS!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?! THEY'RE NOT DOLLS!!!" Aj said pushing me into the wall.

"Baby listen to me, they are not our kids." I said trying to keep calm. She cried and dropped to her knees. I walked up slowly to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby I know how hard it is being without our kids. But we have to stay strong for them and us." I said and running my hands in her hair. She held me tight and tried to stop crying.

"I want my kids back." Aj said in my chest. I put my head on the wall and breathe heavily.

"I know baby and we'll get them back." I said trying to calm her down. She nodded her head and we sat there for about a few hours and I heard her little snores. I picked her up and sat her on the bed. I kissed her cheek and went to sleep next to her.

Instagram ~ @crazed.wwe