Kaitlyn

Roman POV

Ever since I told Kaitlyn what happened to Aj, she's been acting weird. I decided to ask why. I walked upstairs to Kaitlyn and she was on the phone with someone. I leaned in the door way and listened.

"So where is Aj, just being curious." She said.

"Remember that old place I told you." ??? Said.

"Yes." She answered.

"Well she's there and Dean better find her before I show her what I can do to her." ??? Said.

"Well Ok bye Daniel." Kaitlyn said closing her phone. She looked up and saw me. Her eyes widen with fear.

"R-R-Roman I-I can e-explain." She studdered.

"HOW COULD YOU KAITLYN,DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DEAN LOVES HER!!?!" I was in so much range.

"HOW COULD I...HOW COULD I...YOUR THE ONE WHO USED TO BEAT ON AJ AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU CARE FOR HER!!!" She snapped. Aj must of told Kaitlyn. I grabbed her and went to the car. I drove to Dean's house to tell him the news. I knocked on the door and he looked confused.

"Dean,Kaitlyn has to tell you something." I said pushing Kaitlyn. Dean's eyes lit up.

Dean POV

Once Kaitlyn told me what was going on. I literally wanted to hit her dead in the mouth. But I promised Aj that I will never hit another woman in my life.

"KAITLYN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!" I screamed making her flinch.

"I would've been told you but you've been hitting on her,you cheated on her, and I just couldn't trust you with Aj." She said.

"Kaitlyn,I don't know if Aj told you this but I changed alot for her. I love her to death. We have 2 lovable kids and she is my fiancé." I said killing her in my head for not telling me.

"Now let's go to Daniel's house to kick ass." Roman said running to the car along with me and Kaitlyn.

(Skip the ride)

Once we got there,Roman kicked down the door and we searched his house until we found him in the bed fucking Aj. He jumped off and Roman speard him on the floor. I untied Aj and told Kaitlyn to take Aj home while we beat up Daniel. He lied on the floor passed out. We went our separate ways. I went upstairs and Aj was in the shower. I hoped in which scared her.

"Dean I never got a chance to thank you for saving me back there." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her passionately and yup, we made love in the shower.

Instagram: @bts.taexx