Why

Nikki Bella POV

I'm so glad Aj quite working for WWE. But I am sick and tired of seeing that bitch with my man who is Dean Ambrose. So today I'm going to give him a piece of me. I wore nothing but a huge coat. Hope he'll want me. I waited until Aj left to go do whatever little girls do and I knocked on the door.

"What are you doing here miss silicone." He said in a disgusted tone. I pushed him back and he wanted to hit me but he didn't as soon as I took off the huge coat.

"Like what you see babe." I walked up to him and pulled down his shorts and rubbed his dick. And you know what happens next.

Aj POV

I came back from Kaitlyn house because we were planning a girls night out tommorow yah! I walked in and heard lots of moaning. I knew Dean was watching something he has no business watching. I went upstairs and looked inside and saw something I didn't want to see.

"DEAN HOW COULD YOU!?!" I said busting into tears.

"Babe I- before he could finish what he was trying to say I smacked him in the face hard as shit.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!!" I pulled Dean and threw him out the room.

"Aj he came an- I jumped on Nikki and kept punching her in the face. She threw me off of her and ran out the house with her clothes. I looked at Dean and could tell his face was filled with hurt. He's so hardheaded. I grabbed his arm and threw him out.

" HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW SLUT!"

I slammed the door and went into the kitchen and pulled out a big bag of chips,ice cream, and whipped cream. I put on that movie called "The other Women" I then called Kaitlyn.

(Phone convo A=Aj and K=Kaitlyn)

K: "Hey ape's what's up."

A: "Dean cheated on me."

K: "I'm coming over there now."

A: "Hurry and bring some PJs."

K: "Ok bye."

A: "Bye."

(End of convo)

I waited until she came and threw that time Dean kept on calling and texting me. I just ignored it and thought of what I've done. I did pretty good. Then someone knocked, I looked out the peephole to find Kaitlyn with her PJs on. She came in,hugged me and started the movie.

"Your so full of shit." Kaitlyn and I said squirting whipped cream and ice cream in our mouth. I love my best friend. We played games and then watched another movie. Then my stomach was messing with me. I then had cramps. But it had stopped.

"Kaitlyn tommorow morning we will need to buy lots of pregnancy test." I said about to go to sleep.

"Ok." She said then we fell asleep on the couch.

Hey party peeps! I hope you liked it because it didn't have all the listed details on the sex scenes.
Commit and vote and tell your friends.