Where Are The Kids

Dean POV

I heard Aj scream,well moan loudly. She didn't tell me anything was hurting her,so I guess she wants it. I started going faster and she gripped the sheets. I didn't stop, I went faster and Aj moaned loudly. Her walls began closing around my cock. I heard the babies crying, I stopped and went on the other side of the bed. I decided to toy with her a little bit.

"Your going to go get that?" I asked with a smirk.

"Like always." Aj said. She pulled up her sweat pants but I pulled her back onto the bed.

"I was just kidding, you stay here while I go check the kids,when I get back,I might want a round 2." I said. She rolled her eyes and I went to check on the kids. Denis was crying, I picked him up and started rocking him. He started to go to sleep. I looked at his sleeping body before I put him back into his crib. I ran to the bedroom but Aj was asleep. Why Me?

(Morning)

I woke up and Aj was still asleep. I got up and did my daily do's and went to the kids room. I ran out and started yelling.

"AJ THE KIDS AREN'T HERE!!!" I shouted. She jumped out the bed and ran to the kids room. She looked around and found a letter.

-Well I guess you know that your kids aren't in your house. These beautiful kids are in my hands. So I suggest you hurry. Before all they'll be is blood.

-Unknown

Aj read the note and cried. I held her and she cried harder. She started beating my chest and I held her tighter. She cried harder and I didn't mind the wet shirt. Who the hell did this and why?

Tell me who you want it to be.

Instagram~ @crazed.wwe