Kaitlyn Finds out

Aj POV

I wobbled to the bathroom to look at my tummy.

"Dean I'm getting fat!" I said rubbing my tummy.

"Babe,your tummy maybe big,but I still think of you as my little princess." Dean said kissing my cheek. Today I decided to tell someone about the whole kiddnap,violence stuff to Kaitlyn.

I went to Kaitlyn's house. Roman wasn't there so it was a piece of cake.

I told Kaitlyn everything and she stood there in complete shock.

"THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH ONE OF THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO ABUSED YOU!?!? Kaitlyn said yelling and screaming.

" I don't trust you around Dean.. And then your having a baby by him?!?Kaitlyn said trying to calm down.

"Yeah but kaity, Dean changed a lot and please just give him a chance. I pleased.

" OK... ONE CHANCE." Kaitlyn said putting up one finger. I gave her a tight hug. I left and went home to find Dean on my iPod touch (Dean bought it).

"Hey!" I said and Dean grabbed his chest. I snatched my tablet and put it in my protected case.

"I bought it and you are being stingy with it." Dean gave me a pouty face and I kissed him passionly. He kissed back and he took off his boxers but I stopped him and gave him my tablet.

"Not until this one comes out." I said feeling the baby bump.

Instagram~ @crazed.wwe