Epilogue

"Raina Singh Shekhawat, aap abhi ke abhi idhar ayengi and this is an order"

Naina orders her three year old daughter outside the washroom, Raina, who is playing with water inside the bathtub.

"No no no no"

Raina shouts as she jumps, completely ignoring her mother.

Naina frowns as she sees the little version of herself not listening to her.

"I said come here right now Raina"

"Kya ho raha hai yahan? Kyun daant rahin hain aap meri princess ko Mrs. Shekhawat?"

Says Rajveer as he enters the room with his hand full of toys for his little princess, Raina.

"Papa!!!"

Exclaims Raina rushing out of the washroom as soon as she hears her father's voice. Reaching Rajveer, Raina jumps on him out of joy, which leads the toys to fall out of his hands.

"Papa. mumma Singh Shekhawat ne mujh par yell kiya"

Complains Raina to Rajveer

Naina narrows her eyes on Raina for calling her 'mumma Singh Shekhawat'. Raina does it to further annoy Naina whenever Naina is annoyed.

"Kyun dant rahin hain aap humari beti ko, Mrs. Shekhawat?""

Asks Rajveer with a sugar coated voice as he gives Raina a kiss on her cheeks.

Naina gets irritated. Putting both her hands on either sides of her waist, she says,

"Ye aap ne hi Raina ko itna bigar kar rakha hai, sir. Itni ziddi hogyi hai, meri koi baat nahi sunti"

Raina giggles upon the fact that Naina has referred to Rajveer as 'sir' for the uncountable time.

"Papa, ye mumma aapko sir kyun bulati hain?"

Whispers Raina in Rajveer's ear.

"Aapki mumma ko shayad mere naam phirse bhul gaya hai. Don't worry, mein yaad dila dunga"

Replies back Rajveer

Putting Raina down, he hands her the toys. Before Raina could take it, Naina snatches it out of her hand and says,

"Aapko or toys nahin milenge. Bohut ziddi hogyi hain aap Raina"

"I wonder kis par gayi hai"

Says Rajveer winking at Naina

Naina frowns again and rolls her eyes. Kneeling down in front of Raina, Rajveer says,

"Beta aap bahir ja kar colours kijiye, mein kuch dair mein aapko toys deta hun"

"Ok papa!"

Giving Rajveer a kiss on his cheek, Raina runs out of the room.

Rajveer shifts his gaze back towards Naina and says,

"Naina, Raina par gussa mut hua karo itna. Wo abhi bachi hai, samajh jayegi"

Naina relaxes her brows as she realizes that she shouldn't have shouted at Raina.

"Aap theek keh rahe hain. Mein aage se dhyan rakhungi, sir"

Rajveer rolls his eyes. Naina heads inside the bathroom to turn off the tap inside the bathtub which Raina left open. Rajveer follows her.

"Naina yaar tum mujhe ye 'sir' bulana kab band karogi. Husband hun mein tumara or ab toh humari 3 saal ki beti bhi hai"

Turning off the tap, Naina turns back towards Rajveer. Biting her lip, she says,

"Mein toh humesha aapko 'sir' bulaungi or aap kuch nahi kar sakte Mr. Shekhawat!"

Giggling, Naina takes a step to run away. Calculating her move, before she could take a step forward, Rajveer grabs her wrist. Dragging her inside the bathtub, which is attached to the wall, he pins her to the wall, right under the shower.

Naina's heart starts beating faster. She stares at him wide eyed while her cheeks heat up out of blush. She makes an effort to free her wrist from his grip, but in vain.

"Sir, kya kar rahe bain aap? Choriye...Raina...Raina dekh legi"

Whispers Naina in a hushed voice

Smirking, Rajveer says,

"Raina nahi dekhegi or kya keh rahi thi tum? Ke mujhe humesha sir bulaogi?"

Naughtiness is evident in Naina's eyes. Smirking, she replies,

"Humesha!"

Rajveer stares at Naina with something different in his eyes. She definitely is a hard nut to crack but he is also Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, her husband.

Gazing in her brown poles, he lets go off one of her wrists and before Naina realizes what's about to happen next, Rajveer turns the tap on of the shower.

Naina gasps as she feels the water running on her and Rajveer, completely drenching her. He is so close to her that he can hear the sound of her increasing heartbeat.

"Sir..."

She says out of breath as she tries to get rid of his hold, but in vain.

He holds her firmly against the wall, enough to not let her escape but gentle enough not to hurt her. He watches her struggle. He gazes at one drop of water that lands on her forehead which first travels to her lips then all the way to her neck. He bites his lower lip as the urge to kiss Naina overpowers him.

His gaze pierces her body. Her wet hair that are draping her shoulder makes him want to do so much more than just look at her drenched in water.

Leaving one of her wrists, he traces her face and his finger stops at her wet lips that are wanting to be kissed. He gently massages her lower lip with his thumb. Naina moans out of pleasure!

Leaning in just a little more close to her, Rajveer says huskily,

"Say my name, sweetheart!"

Her lips tremble and are unable to utter a word under his warm touch. He smirks knowing her situation. Leaving her lips, he traces his finger all the way down to her neck, causing her to shiver and she closes her eyes.

"What's my name, wifey?""

He whispers in her ear. His warm breath on her ear gives her goosebumps.

"Ra..Rajveer"

She finally utters, unable to catch her breath.

He smirks on his victory.

"That's like my wife!"

He whispers in her ear again.

Staring at her throughout, he takes a step backwards. He stands still and makes no effort to do anything. Naina frowns. He isn't giving her what she wants. Irritated, gazing at him annoyed, she pulls him towards her by putting both her arms around his neck. She pushes her lips onto his and claims his lips, giving him a sensual kiss. Rajveer smirks between the kiss and kisses her back passionately.

Finally breaking the kiss, Rajveer and Naina take a step back, catching their breath. There is a shy smile on both their faces.

They meet each other's gaze once again and see nothing but Deewangi. Deewangi that increases by each passing day!

This is the limitless Deewangi of our Rajveer and Naina which will never end and will grow by each passing day!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Guys, please leave feedback!)