3. His Promise and the Reunion

His words causes her to widen her eyes out of shock. What happened to him? He isn't the same Rajveer she knows. He was never so bold. But something she doesn't know is that five years are enough to change a person. But he never changed, he is still the same. In KMA, she only knew one side of Rajveer - she hasn't seen his Deewangi before, but Naina, get ready to see another side of Rajveer!

"Yeh kya keh rahe hain aap? Aapko idea bhi hai ke aap kya bol rahe hain?"

questions Naina out of shock, struggling to get out of his arms, but in vain.

Smirking, staring her in the eyes, Rajveer slowly brings her left hand in front .

Pointing towards the ring, he says,

"I know exactly what I am saying Captain Naina AH Singh! Yeh bhi nahi chahti tumhari ungli mein rehna"

Naina stares at him out of shock. She looks towards the ring she is wearing and realises that the ring is pretty loose on her finger, as if this ring isn't meant for her to wear.

"Aisa...aisa kuch nahi hai"

She says pulling her hand back, lowering her eyes out of hesitation.

This gesture of her makes Rajveer smile all the more. Leaving her, he takes a stand back. He holds her gently by her shoulders - the same way he would do back in KMA! This sweet gesture melts Naina's heart. She looks up at him and they lock eyes immediately.

"Kya baat hai Naina? Please mujhe batao. I know there is something holding you back from confessing your feelings. Is sagai ki kya wajah hai Naina? Please mujhe batao"

Asks Rajveer gently

A lone of tear escapes from Naina's eyes. Even today he understands her so well. Should she tell him the reason behind her engagement?

No!! She cannot do that.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai sir"

She informs him while lowering her eyes again.

"Agar aisi koi baat nahi hai toh tumhari nazrein mere samne kyun jhuki hui hain Naina?"

Extending his hand towards her face, he says further,

"Agar aisi koi baat nahi hai toh tumhari ankhon mein ye ansu kyun?"

Saying that, he wipes her tears away with his thumb. Naina closes her eyes and leans onto his touch. She realises how badly she craves for his touch.

Reality draws upon her. No, she cannot fall week.

She opens her eyes. Removing his hands from her shoulders, she takes a stand back.

"M-mujhe jaana hai"

Saying that, she turns to leave when Rajveer's voice arrests her.

"Naina!!"

She stops in her tracks without turning towards him. He comes in front of her. They share an intense eye lock.