4. His Rights and New Member's Introduction

Naina shivers at his question. The thought of telling him about her finance's name sends a current in her body.

"Choriye mujhe"

She struggles to get out of his arms, but in vain.

Securing her more tightly in his arms, he says,

"Maine pooch naam kya hai uska?"

His stern tone skips her heartbeat.

"Apko koi haq nahi hai mujhse koi bhi sawal puchne ka"

She shouts pushing him off and finally succeeds in getting out of his grip.

This triggers him to the core. His eyes conveys nothing but anger. He clenches his fists out of frustration. Holding her tightly by her shoulders, he shouts,

"Haq ki baat tum na hi karo toh acha hoga because I have no problem in showing my rights on you lekin uske baad tum apne SO CALLED fiancé ko face nahi kar paogi"

His words shocks her, making her to go numb. She doesn't have the courage to even blink and she keeps staring at him.

"Kya chahte hain aap?"

She questions sternly

Leaving her harshly, he brings her left hand in front of her.

Pointing towards her ring, he says,

"Mein chahta hoon ke tum apne aapko is jhoote bandhan se azaad kar do"

Pulling her hand back, she says,

"Aisa kuch nahi hoga"

"Toh mein aisa kar ke rahunga"

He says with an intense tone. Coming extremely close to her, he stares at her for few moments. He shits his gaze from her face to her ring then concentrates back on her face.

"Tum abhi tak meri Deewangi ki hadh nahi janti Naina aur mujhe wo hadh dekhane pe majboor mut karo."

Warning her, he leaves from there out of anger but not before signalling her that he is watching her.

After he leaves, Naina breaks down into tears. Only she knows how helpless she is feeling. Even though she wants to free herself from this relation but she cannot. She loves Rajveer more than anything in this entire world, after her Naveen Bhaiyya, but still, she cannot confess her feelings for him. This is the worst situation for any girl out there. Why do always girls have to sacrifice? But this isn't true - she knows how much Rajveer has sacrificed for her, more than what she can imagine.

But she cannot help it. She is stuck with this relation. But again, this was her choice since she is not selfish.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Next Morning

An orderly informs the six Captains that Major Rajveer Singh Shekhawat wants to see them in five minutes and would like to talk to them regarding the mission.

Soon, they all gather up in a room.

"Have a seat Captains"

Says Rajveer

They all settle themselves. Rajveer keeps staring at Naina for about one minute before he continues further. Whereas, Naina doesn't dare to meet his gaze after yesterday's conversation.