6. His Story

(A/N: THIS PART IS NEW, Kindly read and leave feedback)

Hearing a lady's name from Rajveer's mouth does nothing good, but sends a sensation of jealousy in Naina's body.

With red-blooded eyes, she asks,

"Dr. Vidya Saxena? Kon hai ye?"

This causes Rajveer to turn towards her and a satisfactory smile plays on his lips.

"Don't worry Naina, wo sirf meri ek Doctor aur achi dost hai, unke ilawa aur kuch nahi"

Naina's muscles relaxes hearing this.

Looking deeply in her eyes, he taunts her sternly,

"Tumhari tarah hun nahi mein Naina ke kisi se bhi sagai kar lun. Jis se mein deewano ke tarah pyaar karta hun, rishta bhi ussi se hi jodunga"

By the time he completes his words, his voice becomes soft and it reflects his love for her perfectly well!

Feeling a little guilty, she lowers her eyes. Silence takes place between the two of them as they watch the stars in the freezing weather while sipping their coffee.

Still gazing at the sky, Naina questions softly,

"Phir kya hua tha sir?"

"Pyaar"

He replies

"What?"

She asks out of confusion.

Looking towards her, smiling, he replies,

"Haan Naina, I fell in love with you that day all over again"

His eyes reflects his unconditional love for her. But his statement confuses her.

"Mathlab? Sir please bataiye exactly hua kya tha?"

She asks concerned

He looks back at her directly in her eyes and they share an intense eye-lock. Without breaking the eye contact, he gets up. Lowering his eyes, smiling, he turns his back towards her.

"Naina, jab hospital mein meri ankh khuli toh meri hoonto par sabse pehla naam tumhara tha. Wo sab pal mujhe yaad aye jo meine KMA mein tumhare sath bitaye thay"

This makes her to feel guilty. He loves her unconditionally and she has nothing to give him in return. She smiles yet remains quiet as she wants to hear his story.

"Dr. Saxena ne mere ilaaj mein koi kammi nahi chori Naina. Aur dheere dheere wo meri bohut achi dost bann gyi"

She listens to each word of his very calmly. Secretly, she thanks Vidya for what she has really done for her Rajveer sir.

"Kuch mahino baad mein bilkul theek hogaya tha Naina"

He continues further

But before he could say anything further, she stops him in between, saying,

"Or aapne mujhse contact karne ki bilkul bhi koshish nahi ki, sir?"

She questions him softly, yet her voice breaks. She is hurt, very hurt. If he was alive, he didn't even bother to contact her?

He smiles sadly. Walking back towards her, he takes a seat right next to her.

"Zaruri tha Naina. Mera chupe rehna zaruri tha, Naveen ke gunahgaaron ko saza dilana zaruri tha, jis ne mujhe phasaya, usko saza dilana zaruri tha. Jab tak mere paas koi proofs nai aa jate, mujhe chupe rehna zaruri tha"

Her eyes opens wide.

"Iska mathlab aap jante hain ke Naveen bhaiyya or aapko.."

"Lala sahab ne phasaya, janta hun mein"