☆Troll gone wrong☆

Fluff :) This is basically like what skeppy did but this is in a way more different act and not even like the video it's the same idea like what skeppy did. Let's say you live in Sanfrancisco.
—————————————————

~~~ Y/n's POV'~~~

I was gonna do a video where I try to troll Jschlatt and I really hope it works because last time didn't go as planned that much 'cause he got me back. I giggled as I remembered how he hacked into my minecraft account. I still can't figure out how he did that. I was deep into thought when I remembered I was doing another troll video so I went to press the recording."Hello guys as you see the name of the video you definitely know what I'm doing, yup that's right another trolling video because last time did not go as planned" I said and smiled while going to discord to call Jschlatt. I waited for him to answer which I did have to call him a few times when he finally answered. "What!" He yelled in to the microphone "Why did it take you soooo long to answer?" I asked him "I was in the fucking shower that's why!" I laughed a bit and and slammed my arm down on my desk "S-sorry anyway wanna join my server on minecraft?" I asked him "Yah just hang on I need to change first" he said already getting annoyed of me. "Alright but hurry the frick up old man!" I yelled guessing he was somewhere else but boy was I wrong and I got sudden karma. "The fuck I'm only 21 you baby" he protested "Offended much and I'm only 1 year and 2 months younger than you" I said frowning. I waited for which felt like hours. "Alright I'm done imma join now" he said "Sweet!" I yelled excitedly seeing his character spawn right in front of me "So wait what are we doing?" He asked following me around the town "I was think if we can discuss about us meeting each other irl" I said walking up a slab built stairwell that leads to a treehouse: (This is what it looks like

 "Alright I'm done imma join now" he said "Sweet!" I yelled excitedly seeing his character spawn right in front of me "So wait what are we doing?" He asked following me around the town "I was think if we can discuss about us meeting each other irl...

I did not build this I give full credit to the person who actually made this)

~~~Jschlatts POV'~~~

"When did we agree to meet each other in real life?" I asked him hearing a slap. "Are you serious. You don't remember?" He asked me seeming a little mad. 'Was I drunk or something?' I asked myself when I just say "Oh yah right now I remember" I did not sound that convincing. "You are dumb and stupid Jonathan" I heard him say. My face frozen when I heard him say my actual name. Whenever he says my real name you know he's pissed or annoyed. "Ok so where do you think we should meet?" He asked crouching and looking inside a chest "Well I do believe we could meet up around my place in Texas you can stay at my place and I can show you around the place" I suggested hearing him gasp and a slam on his desk "You awesome goat man that is genius!" He yelled making me chuckle, "I shall book a flight for next week and" he was cut off when I heard a woman's voice in the background say "Babe" I was confused on who this woman was because it was definitely not Y/n's mom no she lives at around 200 miles away from Y/n and would obviously tell me she was there. I went back into reality hearing him talk back "What!" He yelled "Can you come here" I heard the same voice again. "Yup hang on" he said "Y/n who is that?" I asked him making him gasp "Oh shit I thought I was on mute!" He did not answer my question quickly. 'Sus' I thought. "You know what fuck it. She's my girlfriend" my heart sank when I heard those words come out of his mouth. I acted normally and asked him "What's her name?" To which he responded by saying "Her names Heather. Sure it's a bitch name but she's actually pretty kind and beautiful" my breathed hitched and I could feel my hands shake "That's good you got a girlfriend. But why di-" I was cut by Heather in the background yell again "Babe hurry I need your help!"-"Alright I'm coming, I'll be right back" I heard him taking his headphones off and walking.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I walked out my room to make it seem real that I have a girlfriend instead I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink and to snack on. I went in a circle of the living room then back to my room and sat back down. I pressed a button that said "Thanks babe"-"No problem!" I yelled back trying not to laugh because it was kinda weird talking to nothing. I heard a small sniffle from Jschlatt. I think I'm taking this way to far but I wanna win this round of pranking him so I just went with the flow. "You got a cold or something!" I laughed "No just some cat hair went up my nose when Jambo climbed onto me which made me sneezed" he finish "Heh oh well bless you" I chuckled. "Thank you" he said.

~~~Time Skip~~~

We finished discussing about our meet up and during some of that time I still used the girlfriend voice recordings. I started to think  of doing another 'girlfriend' voice so I went out of minecraft and pressed a button that said "Hey baby" I then again tried not to laugh "Hey beautiful" I said in a seductive voice. I pressed a button that said "Y/n" the no existing girlfriend said "What" I got up and went to my bed and sat on it making Jschlatt listening to what's happening to which he only hears shuffling and springs to a bed and I then went to my desk and sat on my chair carefully. "Not now honey pie I'm on call with Schlatt" I chuckled "I-I can leave if you want me too" he stuttered at first. 'Crap to far to far' I told myself I quickly started talking "Schlatt I'm so so so so so sorry it was all a prank and I took to far please forgive. I promise I won't do it again." I kept on ranting on how much I was sorry and guilt filled me whole. "Y/n it's ok you don't have to keep apologizing I forgive you" I hear him chuckle at the end of his sentence. "I'm still sorry I feel guilty so much" I said "When you get here we can hug it out" I was about to speed when I heard him say "Honey pie" I blushed hearing his deep voice into the mic it made me shiver.

(Bonus ending)

~~~ 4 years later~~~

"IT IS OFFICIAL ME AND SCHLATT ARE ENGAGED AND IT ONLY TOOK 4 YEARS!" I yelled on my stream looking at Schlatt who seem he didn't want to be in camera view so he just said "Indeed we are" he said smiling I gave him a quick peck on his cheek when I was about to part when he grabbed my face giving me a passionate kiss. So I kissed back forgetting everyone and on stream.
—————————————————

1234 words
:)