⛄❄Snowman❄⛄

*Wheeeeeeeze* I'm back pals!
Dadschlatt au!
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Alright class I would like you to pick a partner then we will start to head over to the park!" A women's voice was heard not far from where me and my dad were sitting. I was now in the fifth grade. It was hard but I manage to stay caught up in all my work. But I've been down more. Not only because I had no friends but it was the fact that my father barley paid any attention to me. It felt like we were starting to parting away. I didn't like it, at all.

We just sat on a park bench while the snow started to slowly fall. My father was still on the phone with someone. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a boy around my age. He was wearing a sonic onesie. "Hi!" He practically yelled. I was confused but decided to reply to the boy " Hello? " I smiled a little awkwardly at him. "Would you like to build a snowman with me?" He asked me. I looked back at my dad and he was still on the phone. "Sure" I said and got up and followed the boy.

"The names Connor by the way" Connor excitedly say. I smiled "That's a nice name, I'm Y/n" I said. "That's a nice name to" he said.

We both started to make the base of the snowman. After that we made the middle part, it was a bit difficult to put it on top of the bottom part because of the size of it. Finally we made the head. I looked for pebbles, while Connor was looking for sticks.

But while looking for some pebbles I was pushed down by someone "Hey what the neck dude!" I yelled and got up. I turned around and was face to face with Wilbur. "Holy crap! Wilbur!?" I asked. I started to laugh "Holy chestnuts it's been what? Two years? How's Tommy? You still feel like killing me don't yah?" I asked him as if I were a psychopath. "Fuck yeah I will" he said and he immediately went to pounce at me, but I dodged him.

He muttered 'Shit' and quickly got up. I got scared and started to run away. I saw Connor and he waved. I waved back. "What are you doing Y/n!?" He asked and he started running next to me. "I'm running away from Wilbur" I said "Oh... How come?" He asked. " because I almost killed his brother back in the first grade" I said almost out of breath. "Ohhhhhhh ok, he's still mad about that?" He asked and I nodded. "Actually I'm not sure, it's been four years since I did that." I said. "I got an idea. Just keep running" he told me. "I'll never stop!" I yelled because he was already quite far from me.

~~~Connors POV'~~~

I stop and stared at Y/n. I turned around and saw Wilbur coming close real quick. I put my foot up a bit when Wilbur was just a foot away from me. And then he tripped. "Fuck you Connor" he said and I chuckled. "That's for wanting to kill Y/n, and for making me embarrassed in front of the school play, BITCH!" I yelled at him and lightly kicked him in the stomach. He seemed he was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen. So I grabbed his two hands and started to drag him. I put him on a bench beside a guy talking on the phone.

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

The person on the other side finally stopped talking. "Alright man I gotta go" I said and hung the phone up. I looked beside me and saw a random kid about a few years older than Y/n sleeping where Y/n was.

I start to panic and looked around constantly. "Y/n!" I yelled. No reply. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath. "Y/n This isn't funny!" I yelled again. No answer, no sign, no one that seems to be caring.

"I'm here! I'm, here" I heard Y/n say. I looked behind me and he was out of breath. "Holy shit Y/n you scared the hell out of me" I said and bent down to his level. "Is everything ok, did you get hurt? Did any pervert touch you, because I swear to god I'll go kill him and I don't care if-" I was cut off by Y/n by putting his small hand on my mouth. He shook his as if saying no. I sighed in relief. "Thank god. Anyway where were you?" I asked him.

" I was making a snowman with my new friend" he said excitedly. "That's nice son, what's their name?" I asked him. "Connor" he said and nodded. "So... What do you want to do. And no we can't get ice cream" I said and he groaned. "Aww darn" he said. "Oh wait actually I'll be right back" he said and he ran off.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I ran up to Connor. "Connor!?" I say. He turned around and smiled "Hey Y/n what's up" he said "So you want to have dinner with me and my father?" I asked him. " I'll go ask my mom" he said and ran up to a talk woman. Her was long and half her hair was white as snow. It remixed me of my father instead of it being half it was just a white stream being on the left side of his hair. The woman looked up at me and looked surprised. Connor also looked at me.

Soon both of them came up to me. "Y/n?" The woman asked and I nodded. "Oh my goodness, Y/n!" she excitedly say. "It's me, Caroline. You used to call me Puffy" she said and I jumped up in excitement. I hugged her. It's been a while since I've seen you. "You were only three" she said. "So how's your father?" She asked "He's doing good" I said. "That's good. Oh and Connor you can eat dinner with Y/n and his father. I hope you two have fun" she said and she walked up to two kids. I only recognised one, being Dream.

I grabbed Connors wrist softly and took him to my father. "Oh there you are. Is this Connor?" He asked and I nodded. "Alright let's go" my father said and we went to the car.

'Maybe life 'll get better' I thought.

'Wait! What happened to Wilbur?'

I looked at Connor "What you did with Wilbur?" I asked him and he chuckled "So~ you see".

————————————————