🌺Am i the one sided🌺

Just to clarify you are brothers with technoblade (or for short techno)

F/b= favourite breakfast
F/c= Favourite Color
F/t/o/c= favourite type of coffee

⚠️TW⚠️
Mentions of: Hanahaki Disease,Self mental stability,angst!
If you are not ok with these you do not have to read it. And this is a fanfic so the Hanahaki disease is real in here. (If you don't know what the hanahaki disease it is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible. The only ways to cure is when the victim confesses to there soulmate (if there loved one shares the same feelings. But if the victims loved one doesn't share there feelings making the victim die.) or the other way to cure is to surgically remove the flowering plant but will also there feelings for there loved one will be removed.)
—————————————————

~~~Y/n POV'~~~

I wake up to a good smell from the kitchen so I got up and to see what was smelling so good. I walked in the kitchen to see my brother cooking f/b. "Good morning sleepy head" he said in a soothing voice "Good morning. I see your making f/b?" I questioned him giving him a smile "Yah well it's just to make up because I'm gonna be leaving tonight." He said looking back down at the pan I stiffened because tomorrow was my birthday. I was gonna turn 21 and he sadly had to miss it. "But don't worry today we can do whatever you want it's an early birthday for you" he finished and smiled me. I didn't want to be rude at least I can have a birthday today and tomorrow.
A few minutes has past and we began to eat. "Thanks man for making breakfast it's ok that your leaving tomorrow.But if you don't mind me asking why?" I questioned him seeing that he freeze and swallowed the food that was in his mouth. "I have to meet up some guys tomorrow. I'll have to leave for a month. I promise I'll keep in touch with you and check up on you in every once a week alright" I smiled and understood on why he had to leave.
We both finally finished eating and started to get ready for the day. I went into my room and started to put on a f/c shirt, some black jeans, and black kicks. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my fedora. Sure it was weird clothing combination but I liked it. "You ready?" He asked me. I checked my body to if I was missing anything to which I wasn't. We walked out locking the door behind us. We started to walk around downtown of San Francisco 'It was peaceful' I thought listening to cars and trucks, vans, etc. I looked around for the local ice cream shop I've liked for awhile. I saw it and started to drag techno towards it.

~~~Timeskip~~~

The day was almost over so the last place I wanted to go to was the Ferris Wheel. It was pretty at night.
The Ferris Wheel:

Fun fact: it's a real place in SAN Francisco)

We arrived to our destination. We bought tickets and got on. We sat in silence looking at the view of San Francisco. I wished this could last forever but eventually it will have to come to an end. When I die I would love to stay on this Ferris Wheel over and over and over. Not wanting it to end. And so it did end. We got off I gave him a hug and we started to leave and catch a subway to our house.