⚠•°'∆_∆My Angel∆_∆'°•⚠

Ah yes this is not the chapter but it's a short. So I'm sorry for the chapter I am suppose to be writing. The project I am working on is gonna take a while to write it so I'm just going to write shorts until I'm officially done. Quick prompt Jschlatt is a demon you are an angel from heaven. Once he first saw you he immediately caught feelings for you.
⚠Sexual mentioning on here.⚠
—————————————————

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

"Uuuuuuuugh it's so boring here I hate it here I just want to go back!" I yelled aloud. You see I'm stuck on earth, why? You may ask well let's just say I was exploring the surface only for a couple minutes when I saw him. He was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I didn't even know his name, so I had to do the most stupid thing. I came close to him I felt him, I've touched him where no one else touched him. He accepted me I wish he hadn't now he was casted from heaven and was now a fallen angel. He still looked, sound, and felt like an angel to me. He smiled at me every time I had apologised to him and would always respond with 'Its alright' and we would continue with whatever we were doing. Right now me and him were in the garden he made. In it was his favourite flowers and other types of plants. He sighed and looked at me then smiled. I smiled back but than I frowned "I'm sorry" I said and he nodded "It's alright, I was trapped up there and you helped me escape and I'm now here with my lover" he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled once again and quickly tackle him down. I was now pinning him down. He chuckled and I started to kiss him. His arms wrapped around my neck, deepening the kiss. I slid my tongue into his mouth exploring everywhere in the empty cavern. I let go and he was blushing. "I love you" I said and he gave me another small kiss on my lips "I love you too" he said. We continued our makeout again.
—————————————————

294 words.