˜"*°• Parents am I right? •°*"˜

Another Dadschlatt au! Don't mind the ears j couldn't find fan art without the ears. And you'll see why there's fan art of Niki.
—————————————————

~~~3rd POV'~~~

A group of boys and Y/n were in the back of the small school. One of the boys pushed him to the wall. Y/n groaned when he was pushed to the wall really hard. He was sure he heard a crack once he did.
"The fuck is wrong with you!" A boy who's a bit older than Y/n yelled at him. Y/n didn't respond he just stayed against the wall. "I said what the fuck is wrong with you FREAK!" The boy yelled again and gave Y/n a quick punch to his face. Y/n fell to the ground. He wanted to yell for help but there was no use, none of the students liked Y/n since his father 'Ruined' the country and the fact that he was gay. It wasn't Y/n's fault that his dad was a bad president or his sexuality.
The group of boys walked away from Y/n. He just sat there helplessly, he was to weak to get up, he was even sore to lay down. But that didn't stop him when he heard someone was calling his name. He quickly got up and slowly walked to coordinate of the voice.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I clutched onto my arm as I got up and walked to whoever was calling me. And indeed I did find out who was calling me. It was the driver who was picking me up. I smiled and walked towards the limo and sat in the back. "You should see the doctor when we get back" the driver said and I shrugged "I'm good" I said as I slumped down into my seat.
We made it back to the house and I got out once the limo stopped. I stepped inside, seeing some maids and butlers walking around. Some of them stared at me. Maybe because there was a bruise on me which was possibly very visible by now. Once I made it through the large crowd of people, I walked upstairs towards my bedroom but when I got close to my fathers room, I could hear him laughing and talking with someone or more. I went to see who he was talking to, but when I did I saw that he was talking to someone on the phone, and he was drunk also. I knew he was because whenever he was drunk his stance would be a little slumped over. He turned towards the door, and so I quickly turned and ran "Hey where fuck are you going?!" I could hear him yell. And so I quickly sped up my pace. I could hear him running behind me, but that was until I reached the end of the hallway just in time. I opened my door and shut it right behind me, and locked it. A few seconds came when a loud banging could be heard from my door. "Shit" I whispered. I ran up to my closet. There was a vent in it, it was big enough for me to fit in so I opened it up and hopped into it. Then I closed it just in time when my door broke down. I held my breath and closed my eyes.
"Y/n?" I hear a soft soothing voice. It wasn't my father. It was Niki, one of the maids. "Niki" I whispered. I heard her sigh and I saw her come into view. She crouched and saw me hiding in the vent, so she took the cover of the vent off, and I climbed out and hugged her. Tears were starting to fall out the corners of my eyes. "Where's my father?" I asked her. "Someone caught him and took him out to cool down" she said and I smiled "Thank you" I said "For what?" She asked "For being my friend" I said as I looked up at her "No problem" she said.
—————————————————

668 words
Tbh I didn't expect me writing this. I had another idea but I got distracted and wrote this.