🍦Ice cream for an apology🍦(edited)

I did not come up with this idea . I was just reading preferences of mcyt's and I just thought if I could extend it but replace the names. F/n = Friend name
Your friend needs to be a boy sorry.
—————————————————

~~~3rd POV'~~~

(It's been awhile since I did 3rd POV) Y/n was heading to the beach with his friend F/n because it was really hot in Texas. "Fuck man I can't wait to go cool down at the beach it's so fucking hot"
F/n said while he kept driving "Seriously? It's only 19 degrees outside and it's only three o'clock " was all that came out of Y/n. A little while later they finally made it to there destination and parked there truck. They got out looking around seeing there was an ice cream truck "Damn if I knew that ice cream truck was there I would've brought my money" Y/n said while F/n just chuckled "Same" F/n responded as he started to head towards the water then Y/n followed. "Alright where shall I lay my towel?" Asked F/n as he looked at Y/n. "I could see a small space beside the water over there" F/n said as he pointed towards a space near the water, so Y/n nodded and walked with F/n towards the space.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

Me and F/n walked to the spot and he laid his towel and other belongings onto it. Then F/n  started to take his shirt off and jump into the water. "Damn that feels nice, now that I'm  in the water dude" F/n said and smiled while he sat down in the water. "Heh he looks hot don't he?" I was confused and saw that F/n was looking at a guy with mutton chops and splashing water at I suppose is his friends. "Heh really him?" I asked while chuckling and smiling and looking at the man. "But he seems... I don't know childish" I said but then all of a sudden one of his supposed friends came out the water and right behind me. I was confused but then that guy with the mutton chops splashed water right into my face, so I screamed but not loud enough for everyone to hear me. "What the hell man!" I yelled while wiping the water off my eyes. "Oh shit sorry I didn't mean too" he quickly apologized. "Ugh it's fine I guess but you seriously had to splash it onto my fucking new sweater?!" I screamed at him and turned to my friend "You good" he asked. I was about to answer when I felt a tap on my back. "What!" I yelled and turned around quickly to be met with brown terrified eyes. "S-Sorry for getting it on your new sweater... is there anything I could do?" He asked me as I took my sweater off. I paused as I put my wet sweater on my shoulder and looked at the guy and smirked. "Hmm I did leave money so you can get me ice cream since it's a little hot here" I said and he nodded "I agree so maybe I could get myself a cone too" he said and we started to head towards the ice cream truck was located, only seeing there were a few people in line. We got in line and stayed until it was our turn, I got (favourite ice cream flavour) and so did he. "Thanks man for paying for the ice cream" I said while looking down at the shorter male "No problem Y/n" he said and smiled back up at me. We both turned around and started to walk towards a bench. But then we were both stopped by a girl about my age smiling at me "Hey... ummm I think your cute, I was wondering if I could have your snap?" She asked me and I felt uncomfortable.

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

When the girl just called Y/n cute I felt a little bit jealous. I looked at him and he seemed a bit uncomfortable so I did what my wired ass did. I put my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me "Sorry he's taken" I said and kissed forehead. The girl just frowned and walked away. I looked down at him and I saw his face was pure red, so I chuckled and softly squished his left cheek. To which he started to blush more.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

We sat silently licking our ice cream on a bench watching our friends play in the water. But he then broke the silence "Y/n?" He asked me and I looked down at him gesturing him to continue "Do you wanna maybe hang out tomorrow if not that's ok" he said nervously chuckling "Sure I have no plans" I say and continued to lick my ice cream.
—————————————————

827 words

Have a good day :)