Philza's obsessive adopted son

Prompt: Ok this is just an au obviously. Philza and his wife Kristin adopted you. You are 15 and you have a huge crush on Jschlatt. As time goes by your future just gets worst and worst. But your 'father' is always there to comfort you. Kinda.
F/s = Favourite Snack
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

It is official. I'm finally getting adopted from this hellhole of a place by a lovely married couple. There names were Phillip and Kristin. The elder father aka father Thomson was standing right in front of me giving me a stink eye. I stuck my tongue out at him and spat at him. I put my tongue back in my mouth and walked towards where my 'parents' are. "Just sign here... and here, here, here, and here." The woman behind the tall desk says as Phillip and Kristin wrote there names on the dotted lines. "Alright your all set. Have a nice day" the woman said and Phillip and Kristin turned around in sync then looked down at me with the sweetest smiles I've ever seen. "You ready kiddo" Phillip asked excitedly as I smiled and nodded quickly. He and Kristin took my hand and started to head towards the exit door. I looked behind me seeing the woman giving the stink eye and frowning at me. I smirked and took my hand out of Phillips and gave the woman the middle finger. I put my hand back into Phillips hand and kept walking with them towards a grey car. I saw he took his keys out and unlocked the car. I grabbed the handle of the back seats and opened the door. I went into the car then buckled up as the two adults came in after. He started the car and we started to drive away. I looked outside the window watching the orphanage grow smaller and smaller as we kept driving away, I checked the time on the radio of the car seeing it was six o'clock 'Ugh I'm so glad im not in that shit place if I were I would've been cleaning right now' I thought. "Excuse me... Phillip, Kristin how far are we from your home?" I asked in the nicest way as possible "It's just gonna take fifteen to twenty minutes" Kristin responds and looked at me smiling so I smiled back.

~~~Timeskip~~~

A good song just finished on the radio we were listening to. Soon I saw Phillip started to turn and drive into a driveway in front a two story house. He stopped the car and unlocked the doors of the car. We then got out the car and headed towards the front door of the house, Phillip then grabbed keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He walked inside while me and Kristin followed. I closed the door behind me and locked it. "Y/n you look hungry, want me to make you something?" Kristin turned around and asked me. I was a little nervous and nodded "Yes please" mumbled hoping she heard me. "Alright I'll make y/s if that's alright with you" my eyes sparkled when she said f/s, I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear "Sweet thank you I hadn't had that in a long time!" I squealed and jumped up and down. They both chuckled and Kristin left the room "Well son I should show you your room alright" Phillip said while smiling and he started to walk while I followed him down a hallway and into a room

 They both chuckled and Kristin left the room "Well son I should show you your room alright" Phillip said while smiling and he started to walk while I followed him down a hallway and into a room

(This is what the room looks like but if you don't like it just maybe think of something different)

My eyes lit up. ' This is the cleanest room I would ever have, I cannot blow this chance to keep the the room clean I will do whatever it takes to keep this room clean' I told myself "Heh looks like you really like it" I heard Phillip chuckle beside me "I really do" I say and turned to him and gave him a big hug "Thank you" I whispered "No problem" he said. I let go of him when I heard Kristin called my name. I walked to where she was and saw she made f/s. I ran up to her and yelled a bunch of thank you's "No problem" she said and grabbed the plate (or) bowl and sat at the table and started to eat f/s.

~~~Skip to a few months~~~

"I'm back!" I yelled when I entered the house and putting my backpack on the hangers beside me. There was no reply and I was confused. I walked into the living room seeing there was a note on it. I walked up to the table and grabbed the note to read it.

'Y/n we had to leave
for a few hours we're
just getting groceries :)'

I smiled and started to walk to my room when I stopped in front of the stairs. I looked up wanting to see what's in my parents bedrooms. I walked up the staircase then to Phillip's room. I turned the door knob to his room, and when I did I saw huge gaming set. I walked up to it and taking in all the beautiful sight of the computer and monitor's. I looked down at the gaming chair and slightly walked up to it and sat down in it, feeling like a gamer. "How come I've never went up here in the first place?" I asked myself and giggled. I saw that the monitor was still on but his PC was off or so o thought. I pressed the on button and it just brought me up to a screen on a game. 'What is this?' I thought. Then I looked to the left to see a mouse that's connected to the computer so I moved it around. "I shouldn't be on here" I say and turned everything off and walked out his room and closed it. I walked back downstairs then into the kitchen to make myself some f/s.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I heard a horn honk from outside. I got out from my chair to see Phillip and Kristin in the car waving for me to get in. So I went to the front door to put on my shoes and open the door and lock it. I ran to the back of the car to open my side of the car and closed it when I sat inside. "Where are we going?" I asked them both "We're going out for dinner tonight with a couple friends" Phillip says and I smiled wondering who there friends are. Maybe the people around the block they were pretty sweet.

We finally made it, so Phillip parked in a spot in front of a restaurant. We got out the car and into the restaurant. I looked around the place and it was huge, there were people talking, and families laughing.
—————————————————

1161 words
Sorry it was suppose to be shorter but sometimes things don't really go as plan :)