🌼just in time🌼

Hello.
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Where to now?" Asked Dan. I looked back at him and shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure. Maybe we could go back at mine and Schlatts place and I could grab some money just in case?" I suggested.

He smiled and nodded "But I already have some. But I mean sure why not" he said. "Plus we should check on Schlatt to see if he wants anything" I said and he nodded.

As soon as we arrived to mine and Schlatts apartment we were greeted by him and a girl. "Hey Schlatt! Who's this?" I asked him. "Ah, Y/n you're home early. Um, this is my girlfriend Daisy. Daisy, Y/n. Y/n, Daisy" he said.

She took her hand out to shake mine but, instead I hugged her "Hah your a lucky one you know?" I said and let her go. "He's the sweetest guy you'll ever be with, plus he's good at jokes" I said.

She giggled a little "I know" she said with a bright smile on her face. We laughed for a bit but then I remember Dan was here.

"Ah, well me and Dan just came here to pick something up from here" I said and went straight to my room, leaving Dan in the living room with Schlatt and Daisy.I'm not going to lie, but I'm quite sad that Schlatt has a girlfriend. I feel like I'm jealous of her. NO. I am jealous of her. I don't want to because I want Schlatt to be happy with her. Ugh what am I thinking, I couldn't even get my mind off when he got a larger scoop of ice cream than me when we first met.

I sighed and got back to tea and looked around my room for my pocket knife, and some money. After that I left my room and closed the door behind me. I walked back to the living room and saw they were talking. "Alright Dan, you ready?" I asked. He nodded. "See you guys later" I said.

"Oh before we go, do you guys want anything?" I asked the two. They looked at each other and shook their heads "No thank you, were good" Schlatt said. "Alright well see you guys later" I said and immediately walked out the door whilst holding Dans arm.

"Whoa, whoa, woah... Slow down Y/n" Dan chuckled.
I felt my face go warm and felt tears about to slip from my eyes. I didn't want Dan to look at my pathetic face so I just looked down and pretended to laugh "Sorry man I'm just in a hurry" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

He chuckled in a way "Oh" he said in a surprise tone. "In a hurry for what?" He asked. I didn't know what to think of so I blurted out "Food". I was a little embarrassed for saying that but then the more I thought about it, the more I actually felt hungry. "Oh sweet, I'm hungry to" he said. I sighed in relief "Arlight, where do you want to eat? I only grabbed fifty dollars" I said. "Haha silly remember I already have money, so I should be asking you, where do you want to eat?" He asked me. I blushed and looked back at him as my tears disappeared. "C-can we eat at McDonalds?" I asked him, feeling nervous. His smile widened "Of course! Let's go" he said and took my hand gently.

~~~Time Skip~~~

We were sitting at a table in McDonalds while eating the food we ordered. "Thank you for paying" I quietly said to Dan. "It's no problem" he said.

We soon finished the food and put the leftovers away.

We walked out while holding hands. "So~ what do you want to do now?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe go to the beach?" I asked him. "I would like that" he said.

We arrived at the beach and the sun was reflecting off the ocean. It looked pretty, especially the sky as it was a cotton candy color.