🍦🍟🍔Diner Date🍔🍟🍦

Good morning :)
FYI I'm planning to make this to be in 1962 'cause why not.

f/c = favourite colour

f/f = favourite food

f/d = favourite drink
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I was playing with my small plush that my boyfriend got me from a few days ago. I smiled when I remembered how awkward he looked and the nervous smile that was planted on his face. Even though he seemed to be a big rough guy he really was a sweet and calm guy. Today I was planning to bring him out for dinner. And today is Saturday so maybe we can eat at Darrens diner. Sure it doesn't sound fancy but it was the only thing I could afford also at Darren's, it's a pretty clean place than any other diner in town. Now me and Jschlatt 'as how he likes to be called' never came out as being gay, because it was not allowed from where we are. So we kept it on the down low and just acted like we were still best friends. People never suspected us so we were safe for now. Not even our parents knew. I noticed I had a tear on my face so I immediately wiped it away. I sighed and got up and started cleaning up the living room.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Jschlatt got back from work and I quickly got up from the couch and literally leaped on him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Seems like you're in a good mood, you got plans?" He asked me and I nodded "You know me to well, and yes I do have plans. So I was thinking we should go on a date, but we are definitely going to keep it on a down low because you" I said and he nodded. "Alright I'll just go take a quick shower and we can go" he said and I responded with a hum.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Jschlatt was done and finished putting his clothes on. He walked out from the bathroom. He wore his mauve coloured button shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I wore a f/c button shirt and a pair of grey plaid wide leg pants. "Alright I have my wallet, keys, and a handsome boyfriend" he said I cringed "That's a little cheesy" I said and we both chuckled. We walked outside and I locked the door behind us. We got inside his car, and started it, and drive away. " I'm very excited to go we hadn't been on a date for awhile" I said while watching different vehicles pass by. "Honestly I'm also excited to" he said it became silent but it wasn't awkward instead it was calming. I got a little distracted and started to hum a song.(The is the song you're humming to. I'm sorry if you do not like this song)

He started to hum along with me so I smiled and kissed his cheek "I love you" I said and he responded "I love you more" and I chuckled and pinched his cheek softly.

Once we made it to the diner we got out and walked in through the colourful doors. The smell of burgers and other food made me excited since I hadn't eaten here in a long time. We say down at a booth and looked at the menu. "What are you getting?" Asked Jschlatt and I shrugged "Maybe I'll just get f/f and a f/d" I said "Alright than I will get a burger and fries" he said. We waited for awhile for the waitress to get our order. Once she did me and Jschlatt started to talk about our day and how boring it was. All of a sudden a group of girls around our age came in being all loud and laughing together. I was a little annoyed but ignored them when the waitress delivered our drinks. I smiled and took a sip of f/d. We continued to talk when the girls came over and sat in the booth behind us. I rolled my eyes and took another sip.

Our food was done and the waitress brought it over. "Thank you" I and Jschlatt said and started to eat. "Hey cutie" said a southern accent which made me tense up, so I looked behind me and saw one of the girls that came in a while ago. "Hello?" I said a bit confused. "You and your friend look a little lonely? Why don't you come here and eat with us" she said and I just cringed "Um... I don't feel like to thanks, but no thanks" I said and turned around "Come on its not like you guys are on a date" she said and chuckled "That's not the point" I said "Like I said I.. We don't feel comfortable to sit with you" I said trying to keep my cool. She sighed "Come on please, I could even sweep your feet off tonight" said and winked at me. I frowned "I'm sorry but I have to decline... because I already have a girlfriend" I said and she froze "Shit... I'm sorry I thought, you know, I thought you were single
" she said and turned around. Jschlatt just stared at me which made me chuckle and I mouthed the words 'I love you' and he mouthed the words back 'I love you too'. We smiled and continued to eat.

—————————————————

905 words!

This was not proofread so if there are any spelling mistakes sorry.