❦ He never noticed me until now ❦

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Highschool au!
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Alright class that will be it for the day. Have a good afternoon and see you all tomorrow "
Mr. Sliterals said as he started to pack up his stuff and grabbing our, well my classmates biology test sheets and a pen to start marking em.

I walked down the almost empty hallway, and looked around my surroundings. Then I stopped when I saw a poster hanging on a cork board it read 'Vote for Jonathan Schlatt for the head of the Student Council' it even had the picture of his face. It felt like I was standing there for ten minutes but instead it was only the two. I looked back down the hall and it was empty, so I quickly walked towards the exit and outside. "Hey Y/n" I jumped when I heard a small voice behind me and I did recognize to who it was. Niki. "Hey Niki, how's it going?" I asked as I turned around to face her "Nothing I was just wondering
why you left last, you usually leave pretty quickly" she finished saying and I chuckled "I was just looking at the poster of Jonathan" I said and I saw small smirk that started to grow across her face. "Ooooo someone likes the big man" she coed and I just chuckled "Heh shut up" I said playfully "You know~ there are a couple people who have eyes on him, other than you" she said and I just stayed silent. I was jealous obviously. I wanted To have Jonathan Schlatt all to myself he deserved a person who truly loves him, not some girl or some guy who just wants him for his popularity and money. All of a sudden it started to rain. I noticed Niki didn't have a sweater or anything to keep her warm so I took mine off and handed it to her "Oh no I can't you need it" she said and I chuckled "Come on I can see goose bumps on you and your shivering" I protested and just gave her my sweater, she gave me a worried but yet happy expression "Thank you" she said as she started putting on the sweater. "Have a good afternoon" I waved at her and left.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I was almost home and I was just soaked and cold. I noticed I was on Jonathan's street and I smiled. But when I got closer to his house I noticed a girl was staring at him through his window. I frowned and walked up to the girl, and I tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turned around "H-hello?" She gave me a questioned expression "What are you doing spying on Jonathan?" I asked her and she squealed "U-umm I'm not I was just... waiting for you" she said and I smirked "Oh really~" I asked her in a smooth tone. "Yes, and I think we should go to my house to get yourself warm" she offered but I rejected "No, I think we should go to my house. My parents don't come back till way later" I winked at her and I could see a small tint of blush that started to grow across her face "A-alright" she agreed and we both started walking.

We eventually made it to my house and it seemed she wanted something that she'd never get. She quickly started to wrap her arms around my neck and I put my hands around her waist. I started to push her to the kitchen and I pinned her atop of the counter. We were leaning in close to the point I could hear her breathing, but I slowly grabbed a knife and before our lips could touch "Do like Jonathan?" I asked her and just stayed silent "I mean of course, he's hot" and I smirked "Wrong answer" I whispered in her ear. But before she could respond I stabbed her in the back, and I covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. I pushed the knife in her deeper then twisted it, and took it out. She slowly started to lose consciousness and eventually she passed out due to the loss of blood.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Ugh finally, the fucking blood is out" I told myself as I finished up cleaning the floor. Before I did clean up I obviously put her body in a black garbage bag. And I did put ripped up paper and other garbage that was laying around to make it look like there wasn't a body in it. I smiled at my work "Alright, mum and dad are gonna be here soon now I just have to change throw you away and I'll be done" I said as I started to go to my room and grab clothes.
I then jumped in the shower and washed out the dry blood around my body.