🍹In Paradise PT 1🍹

Back for a few seconds to give you this :D
Sorry it took more than a month I'm so so sorry :(
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Work! Work work work work work work work wooooooooork is all you do everyday man. You should lay off and chill go on a vacation for fuck sakes!" I yelled at my boss. "What did I tell you to please do not push me into going on a vacation or I'll have to fire you too" I gasped dramatically "Oh~ noooo what are you gonna do without your emotionally support animal" I 'cried out'.
"I'm not kidding Y/n I will fire you!" He yelled "Yah whatever you say man next time say something thats realistic" I said and walked out the door out of his office and came back in with a giant suitcase "I already packed your clothes, bathroom items, wines, and especially our own friendship matching clothes" I said "Wait what?!" He yelled "Yup. See check it out." I said and went behind the door and pulled out a couple Hawaiian shirts see...

(Sorry if you don't like em')

Shirt #1

Shirt #2

Shirt #2

"What the fuck are those! They're ugly!" I smiled "I'm gonna have the flamingos then you'll have the pineapple one" he looked confused and mad at the same time "Look I know you don't like the idea but you just need to loosen up and have fun once i...

"What the fuck are those! They're ugly!" I smiled "I'm gonna have the flamingos then you'll have the pineapple one" he looked confused and mad at the same time "Look I know you don't like the idea but you just need to loosen up and have fun once in a while for goodness sakes you hear me!" I yelled and he just looked dumbfounded. "Alright no time to waste I already bought tickets to first class and you don't want to miss the first flight or it will be a pain in the ass if we did" I said and he just nodded. "Cool" I said while smiling.

We are officially here at the airport and are standing in the waiting room because my boss does not like the dirty chairs. "The first to be boarding the plane will be first class." Said a woman in a speaker "Sweet let's go sir" I said and took his hand towards the door. (Forgive me I've never been in an airport)

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Look at the view Schlatt isn't it beautiful" I said while putting my face against the window "Not as beautiful as you" I stiffened and looked behind me "What?" I asked "I think you had to much to drink sir" I said and slowly laid him down "If you sleep then I can wake you up once we are there" I said and gave him a thumbs "Whatever you say sugar buns" I cringed and laughed once he said that "Goodnight sir" I whispered/yelled at him. "Your so weird" I whispered and took my phone out. I went onto Spotify and started to listen to my playlist. I sighed and lay down, and looked beside me to see a sleeping Jschlatt. I smiled and closed my eyes.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke up and saw that the plane was about to land. "Schlatt" I whispered while nudging him. Schlatt rolled over to the opposite side and I sighed "Come on hurry" I said and he groaned and got up. "Alright now pack your stuff that you got" I said and he groaned once again. I chuckled at his child like acting. Once we got our stuff packed up we head towards the exit and walked down the flight of stairs. We head inside the airport to pick up our luggage and once we did we walked outside and I tried to look for the truck I rented for the week. Once I found it I grabbed a couple blankets and a pillow from one of the luggage and made a small bed in the back for Schlatt. "Thanks" he said I nodded. "Oh hey do you have any pain killers, my head kinda hearts" he said I nodded "Yup just hang on" I said and he sighed "Thank you" he said I grabbed a small capsule in my purse 'yes men can have purses' I grabbed it and opened and took one out then gave him the small red pill. He put it in his mouth and swallowed it without drinking anything "Heh even I can't do that" I chuckled. He smiled at me and we both just stared at each other, it wasn't awkward, it made me feel a little safe while looking into his brown orbs. We both noticed at how long we stared at each other and we both just looked away from each other "Well, jump in" I said, to which he did and I was just a blushing mess. I got in the drivers side and started to the trucks engine. I backed up and started to drive off to the hotel we were going to. I started to play my playlist on Spotify and was vibing to it.

~~~Timeskip~~~

We arrived to the hotel and I smiled. The sun was peeking behind it making it look as twice as beautiful as it looks. I parked near the entrance. I turned around to see that Schlatt was still sleeping, 'he looks so peaceful' I thought. I smiled and decided to wake him up now. I tapped his side and he groaned "Come onnnnn don't do this to me" I whined and and continued to like him "Come on Schlatt we're here" I said and he just nodded. I sighed "Alright then I guess I'll go relax in a nice big comfy bed" I smirked when he quickly got up and jumped out the truck grabbed most of our suitcases. It surprised me and I just chuckled. I got out and grabbed the blankets and pillows from the back. After that I grabbed the rest of the suitcases and close stage doors then locked the truck. I walked through of the entrance and looked around for my friend aka Schlatt.

Once I found him he still looked tired and was sitting down on a couch behind a plant. I went over to him and placed the luggage beside him as I went to go check in with the receptionist. "Hello I have a reservation" I said and she smiled at me "Alright, what's your name?" She asked me "It's Y/n.. Y/n L/n" I said and she started to type on her computer. "Alright I need a picture of your ID and your credit card" she said. I showed her my ID and my credit card. she nodded her head "Alright sir your room number is 633 on the sixth floor.I could send an employee to get your stuff as I could see you have a bunch of luggage" she chuckled and I agreed and thanked her. I walked back to my almost sleeping boss and I woke him up once again. "Come on were going to the sixth floor" I said. He nodded and we began to head towards the elevator. He leaned bedside me and laid his head on my shoulder, which caused me to start blushing a bright shade of red. We had to wait a few seconds until the elevator stopped on the sixth floor. I took his hand softly and we walked around to find our room.

Once we did I took out the key card from my pocket and put it near the scan. When it turned green I opened the door and we both entered. He immediately ran to one of the beds and I he struggled around but manage to get under the blankets. I laughed at his response when we entered. I closed the door behind me and looked around the place. I looked around it was nice I thought then I walked to where Schlatt was laying under the covers. I heard a knock at the door and I sighed. I turned around and head towards the door and checked through the peep hole and saw that it was an employee to drop off our luggage and I opened the door and he handed me all the stuff. I thanked him and closed the door. I yawned and walked back to beds and took my shoes off then laid down. I dosed off and fell asleep.

—————————————————
1373 words
Ok bare with me! This was suppose to be a 2000+ word story but I had writers block for this chapter but anyway here's part 1.