❧Im so sorry ☙

Ok soooo ummmm next chapter will be an idea from someone but I'm doing it rn since I'm still trying to think about how I could write it.
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

Today was a beautiful day. It was cloudy but no rain. And there was a little bit of fog. "So Y/n I was wondering if you wanna play jackbox with me and a couple more people?" He asked me through my headphones. I hummed in response "Is that suppose to be a yes, no, or maybe?" He asked "Maybe depends on who's gonna be there" I say and stopped to check my phone. "Shit" i whispered "What's the matter?" I heard him asked "My phones at twenty percent" I say and looked around if there was a bus stop around. And there was. I looked both ways seeing if there was any vehicles gonna pass by and there wasn't. I quickly ran across the street and slowed down then started to head towards the bus stop. "Soooo... Y/n when are you start playing with us?" He asked me. "Uhhh probably in 10 to 15 minutes maybe" I said not sure of how long it would take me "Alright." Was all that came out. "Ugh finally the bus is here" I sighed, putting my mask on, then got on the bus. I sat down away from people because you know social distancing. I kept talking with Jschlatt until I finally arrived at my house. I once again checked my phone seeing it was two percent. I gasped and quickly unlocked the door closed it and locked it behind me and started running towards my room where the charger was located. I saw it plugged into the wall already so I jumped to it making it look dramatic. I fell and plugged my phone in making me sigh in relief seeing it was one percent. "You alright there buddy?" I heard him asked. I totally forgot he was here "Yah I'm alright I'll call you on my pc" I responded feeling a little anxious "Alright" he responded and I hunger up on him. I got up and sat at my desk and went on to discord to call the vc seeing him, Ted nivison, Slimecicle, Traves, Swaggersouls, and Charborg. "Y/n finally!" I here Jschlatt say in the background "Hey y/n" I hear Swaggersouls greeting me "Helloooo" I responded and went onto Jackbox. They told me the room code, I then proceeded with my username which is Y/U/N.
(I honestly don't even know much about Jackbox lol 😅)

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Alright the next round" Ted said "Y/n verses Schlatt" Swaggersouls says in a surprise voice. "Oooooooooo shit... Heh Y/n what're you gonna do?" Traves asked and the rest started to chuckle. "I can do this. I'm gonna win this" I whispered feeling confident. "Oh damn" Was all that came out of Jschlatt. I started to write down lyrics for the small rap song I was gonna do. I finished just in time and we started. Jschlatt was first amd I felt a little nervous. "Ok alright. Y/n you can suck my my dick... I broke you like a stick. I fucking don't want to do this no more I'm so sorry." Jschlatt said as the rest of lyrics went on. "That's alright let's just skip" I say. "Alright" the rest agreed knowing how strong mine and Jschlatts relationship were.
So we skipped the round and continued to play when we just got bored and stopped playing. Everyone ended the call only leaving me and Jschlatt on call still talking to each other.  "So uhhh Y/n wanna come over and watch a movie?" He asked me "Sure I have nothing else to do" I responded "Great see you here in about 10 minutes" he says and hangs up. I smiled and went to living room and grabbing my sweater and putting my shoes on. It's still foggy and cloudy outside and a little cold. I wanted to get there quick because I didn't want to keep waiting so I just took big steps while speed walking also.
I finally made it to Jschlatts house and knocked on the door. I swiftly opened and I walked in. "Hey Y/n I got a movie picked out and some snacks" he says in an excited tone. I smiled and gave him a small peck on his cheek. "I like hanging out with you sweetie" I chuckled seeing a small tint of red on his cheeks. "Shut up I told you to not to call me that" he said and crosses his arms. "Whatever" I responded "Your lucky your my boyfriend" he said we sat down on the couch. I put my arm around him. Then he started to lean against me closing his eyes.
—————————————————

807 words.