🐰Bunny🐰

Warning! murder, gore, and twist

Had to fix some things in here...

—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

Today was the day before April first, or should I say April Fools. The day where I shine. The day where everyone is planning something, like a small prank. But I had a great idea for my roommate Jonathan, or what he prefers to be called Schlatt.

Now he told me that he was scared of nothing. I could prove him wrong. I remember him telling me a story where some blonde girl who had a huge crush on him, she used to wear a bunny mask, and a dress, whom followed him around. She was the reason why he left and came here to live in (insert a random place).

This is a cruel prank but I need to prank him. He's new and he needs to get used to my cruel humour.

I was in a thrift shop looking for a bunny mask, dress, and a blonde wig, until I heard the bell to the door ring, meaning someone came in. I looked over and saw my friend Eddie walk in. He looked right at me and smirked.

"So looks like your trying to find something for your April Fools prank" he said and I smiled. "I am indeed." I gradually say. "What are you looking for?" He asked "I'm looking for a bunny mask and a blonde wig, and a dress" I said, continuing to look around. "Oh! Your in luck, my sister has all of those things. Except for the blonde wig, she's already blonde." He said and after he said that, another idea popped up in my head.

"Hmm. I have a new idea. I'll pay you and your sister if you guys will be apart of my prank" I said. "Hmm... I don't know, how much will you pay us?" He asked me and and I smiled. "Thousand dollars, in cash for the both of you" I said.

"Alright I'm in. I'm pretty sure Ellie will be apart of this.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke up the next morning. I remembered everything yesterday and I was smirking. I got up and walked out to my bedroom door.

I went to the kitchen, and started making pancakes. While waiting for the pancake dough to cook on the pa, I went to grab cups and pour in some orange juice.I

Not long after Schlatt came into the kitchen. "Mmm. It smells good in here. What you making?" He asked me. "I'm making pancakes for us" I said.

We both day down at the table and started eating our pancakes and drinking our orange juice. "So... any plans today?" He asked and I shook my head. "No" I said.

"Hey! I have an idea, what if we went to the spring fair!" I said excitedly. "That's not a bad idea" he said. As we continued to eat I saw Schlatt staring out the window. I look where he was staring at and I saw Ellie wearing the bunny mask, and the dress. But I pretended to see nothing.

I looked back at Schlatt "What you staring at?" I asked him. "U-um nothing" he said. The plan was working.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Me and Schlatt were exhausted from all the rides we were on. Now it was time where my good friend Ellies turn to shine.

Me and Schlatt were continuing to walk, until he stopped me. "Today was great Y/n. Thanks for bringing me here" he said. And I smiled. We stared each others eyes. The gap between our faces were closing in. Then I felt his lips on mine.

We stayed like that for a bit longer, until we parted because were losing air. My face was on fire. I could feel myself blushing.

Then out of nowhere he stopped laughing and the air around us seem to stop. I turn around to where he was staring at. I saw Ellie wearing the bunny mask, and the dress.

"You" Schlatt said in a deep voice. She giggled "Hey baby! Miss me?" She asked in a trading tone. I have her thumbs up, and she did a small nod. But Schmitt didn't notice.

She walked closer "What are you doing here!?" He asked. " I wanted to see you" she said "And here I am" she whispered but still audible. "No please just go back from where you came from" Schlatt said. I could see the fear in his eyes.

She walked closer. I was busy staring at Ellie, and didn't notice what Schlatt was doing.

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

She was basically in front of him.
That's when everything was a blue to me.

She was going to scream, but it was muffled. I looked down at her stomach, and I saw a knife in her stomach.

"Oh my god!" I yelled out. Schlatt looked at me "That's Ellie!" I. yelled out. He stated at her, and took the mask off of her. He had a terrified look on his face. "Shit" he said like nothing was wrong. "Well. Looks like I got to kill you now" he said I was scared now. "I know you will tell the cops Y/n. Y/n. Y/n! Y/n!!!"

I got up. I had cold sweat going down my forehead. I looked beside me and saw Schlatt. I was breathing heavily.

"Hey hey, it's okay, it was just a nightmare" he said in a soothing voice. I calmed down and took a few deep breaths. "I was going to wake you up to tell you, me and Ellie are going out tonight, so can you keep an eye on Jambo for me" he asked me. I nodded. "Thanks. I might not come home tonight though" he said and I nodded. "See you later Bunny" He said.

He walked out my room. I went to my walk in closet. I looked between clothes and then I found a small door that could fit a small person. Which I was.

I crawled in and took a left into a dim lighted room. Pictures of Schlatt, and Ellie were hung on the ceiling of the room. Some even had Ellie's head marked with an 'X' on them.

"Soon you'll be mine" I whispered while caressing a life sized dolls head, that looked like Schlatt. "Soon".
—————————————————

Here's a meme to lighten up the mood...