・×XMidnight CuddlesX×・

Pretty POG :D
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"FUUUUUUCK!!" I yelled as I grabbed my new keyboard and threw it across my room. "I fucking hate this game!" I screamed out and banged my head on the now dented desk. But in the background I can hear Dream, Sapnap, and George laughing. "It's not funny I had this world for five years!" I say "Awwww are you gonna cry to your hu..." I cut him off by pulling the plugs to my PC and monitor out from the outlet. Which it left me in the dark.

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

I jumped when I heard Y/n screaming around and banging could be heard down the hall. I got up to check out what's happening. I knocked on the door a few times, and I could hear shuffling. Then the door opened a small crack and I could see his small little e/c orb "is everything alright" I asked him as I chuckled. He frowned and shook his head "I died on my hard core world by being pushed off a cliff by Dream" he said "Y/n do you wanna sleep in my room and we can clean up your room tomorrow" I suggested and he just nodded. He came out and followed me to my room. We both layer down and we both started to cuddle. "I love you" I say "I love you too" he said as we started to fall asleep.
—————————————————

242 words.
Sorry for it being short 😅