😟Y/n made me do it😟

SHORT
Teehee first grade au. This is platonic btw. (Huge plot twist at the end)
—————————————————

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

"Uhhhh daRE!" I blushed when my voice cracked "Hehe... alright I dare youuuu to~" the older boy frozen while think of what to dare me. Eventually he did thought of something "I dare you too pick flowers from the gay couples garden" he said and smirked at me "W-what... I-I can't d-d-do that" I stuttered while looking at the two happy married couple across the street. "If you don't I'll take mister fluffel from you" he said as I jumped "You can't do that" I say when I started to tear up a bit "Then do the dare!" He demanded. He frowned at me, I looked at the beautiful garden and started to get up and started to head towards the garden. I looke back at Y/n seeing he was smiling, I gulped and slowly started to pick flowers one by one feeling guilty. I quickly got up and ran back to
Y/n "Haha I can't believe you actually did it" he chuckled "I" I was cut off by hearing my mom yelled my name. I got up and went  to where my mom was "Yes mom?" I asked "I saw you take flowers from the Wilson's residents" she yelled at me (sorry if that's your actual last name). "I didn't! Y/n made me do it" I responded not wanting to get in trouble "Alright I'll go ask him seeing if your telling the truth" she says while she took my wrist and dragged me to where Y/n was. "Y/n did you tell my son to steal flowers from the neighbours across the street?" She ask him. I could see the fear in his eyes "Of course not mam do I look like I would be telling Jonathan to do that?" He asked giving my mom a questioned expression "Alright Jonathan your in big trouble so your grounded!" She yelled into my ear. I then started to cry.

~~~Years later (your 34 and Jschlatt is 31)~~~
(It's still Jschlatts POV)

Y/n chuckled while I was caressing his face with my fingers "I remember that" he said and I laughed "That was hilarious" I say and started to hug Y/n "I'm going to miss you" I say while feeling a small tear go down my cheek "Hey hey hey hey hey... it's alright bud" he said and got up from the hospital bed "Here" he said while giving me a small box "What's this?" I asked him "Something for you to remember when I'm gone" he smiled at me while giving me a peck on a cheek. I opened the box to see a necklace with a heart on it "Open the heart" he said and so I did, and what was inside made me cry. It was picture of me and him when he dared me to take flowers from the Wilson's.
—————————————————

492 words
Sorry if it was short I need a little more time to write a new full chapter wich might take me awhile.