A Day In Rick And Sam's Life

Rick was exhausted when he came home. All he wanted was a soft bed and Sam's tight...

Rick stopped in his tracks when he saw lean legs, thick thighs, and a way too tiny skirt hardly hiding the thick ass underneath.

"What the heck are you wearing, Sam?" Rick yelled. His jaw fell to the ground when Sam turned around. He had a tiny top on which exposed all of his midriff. On his head was what looked like furry bunny ears. His gloved hand held his phone which he was taking pictures on.

"It's Halloween, Rick," Sam said as a matter of fact and proceeded to take pictures of himself.

"Don't tell me you are going out in that!" Rick exclaimed as he walked in and stood by the bed.

"So what am I going to do, stay home and take pictures?"

"Who are you sending those pictures to?" Rick tried to take his phone but Sam moved away.

"I am not sending it to anyone. I am posting it on my Snapchat."

"You are not posting it anywhere," Rick growled and snatched his phone away.

"Give that back," Sam yelled trying to get his phone back but Rick was too tall to reach. "Why are you acting like an asshole?"

"Because you are acting like a bitch." Rick snapped. "You are not going out in that outfit."

"Why? Because I am a guy?"

Rick huffed, shaking his head. There were times when Sam seemed too mature for his age but then there were times like this when he was worse than a hormonal teenager. He was a teenager, alright. He was nineteen for fuck sake but Rick didn't want to remember that. His rebellion stirred a part of Rick that wanted nothing more than to bend the brat over his knees and show him who was in charge.

"Are you even wearing underwear?" Rick asked, staring at the micro skirt.

"I am wearing a thong," Sam said, nonchalantly.

Rick raised an eyebrow. "And who were you planning to go out with?"

"Isaac."

"Isaac?" Rick asked. Isaac was his packmate, and one of his cousins. Isaac was straight but the way Sam was looking he could turn even a stone gay. "Don't you think you and Isaac are too old for trick o treating?"

"We are going to a party "for adults"." Sam said with air quotes. "Adults can play dress up too, you know."

Rick gave him the look he knew made Sam squirm. The look that said 'don't act over smart with me or you know the consequences.'

"Well, either you give me my phone back or I am leaving without it." Sam held out his hand in front of Rick expecting him to hand over his phone. Instead, Rick took that hand and pulled him close.

"Where is this party? Let's go together."

Sam looked down at his clothes. "You don't have a costume."

"I am sure I can manage one." Rick let go. "Why don't you go wait in the living room. I will be out in a minute."

Sam shrugged before walking out and going to the living room. Jordan almost spilled his coffee when he saw Sam in the outfit.

Zia whistled her approval. "And what are you supposed to be?"

"Japanese maid," Sam winked.

"Whatever the hell that is," Jordan whispered under his breath as he turned back to enjoy his coffee and check his phone.

"Doesn't he look cute, babe?" Zia asked.

"Sure," Jordan mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me we were supposed to look sexy," Isaac shrieked as he walked through the door. He was wearing an inflatable alien that looked like it had picked him up.