Chapter-28

Rick

Rick knew what Jordan had done. He had to be blind not to see it. 

"You called him, didn't you?" Rick asked getting inside Jordan's office and shutting the door behind him.

"Wasn't I smart?" Jordan winked.

"When did you start to bend the rules?" 

"When you found a mate and never told me!" Mac said as he walked forwards from the wall he was leaning on. 

"Mac," Rick greeted. "I was going to tell..."

Mac stopped him mid way, "When is the wedding?"

"I don't think with what happened today, I should have a public wedding."

"You do, brother. With the public consummation in front of the Callums." 

Jordan choked on the water he was drinking. 

Rick chuckled. "Your humor is as bad as ever."

"It is, my wife wouldn't have it any other way." Mac smiled.

"Speaking of Cindy. How is she doing and how is your daughter?" Rick asked remembering the two year old girl she only saw pictures of in family chats.

"They both are doing great. We are planning for another baby."

A smile spread across Rick's face. Cindy and Mac were the picture perfect couple everyone wanted to be, even though they did have a rough start. 

The pack members went back to their houses including Carl whose mother personally pulled him off the pack house, scolding him to steer clear of Sam. Rick couldn't believe things were finally working on their favor.

Sam went back to his house after dinner even after Rick begged him to stay back. He said something about applying school and finishing his studies. Rick was moping, he needed Sam.  The next day Rick took off from his work to go bring Sam back to the pack, this time for good. He wanted Sam to pack his things to move with Rick once and for all. 

He took his motorbike and drove to Sam's house. Sam opened the door, wearing nothing but the tiniest of boy shorts standing at the doorway with a strawberry lollipop in his mouth. Rick's cock jerked at the pink lips and strong smell of candies. The picture Sam presented made him remember the first day Rick had seen him in Jordan office, except he was wearing clothes.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked annoyed. "I told you I am preparing my essay for school. I want to finish my studies before I hit twenty." Sam moved back to his living room, giving Rick the delicious look of his fine ass. 

"I have come to take you home. I am sure you can do whatever you are doing back in pack house as well."

"With you distracting me? No thanks." Sam plopped back on the chair and went back to working on his computer. Rick came inside the house and locked the door behind him. 

"I think you understand. I am not asking you to come. I am ordering you!" 

Sam whipped his head back. "Ordering me?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes," Rick leaned on the wall and observed Sam, trying to hold back from not taking that sweet mouth of his. 

"I am not going anywhere with you," Sam stuck his tongue out, making a face at Rick. Rick had enough, in two strides he reached Sam, picked him up and threw him on the bed. 

"Rick!" Sam squealed around the candy in his mouth.

"What?" Rick growled, pushing his hips against Sam's hardening cock. Rick took the tiny shorts and pulled them off his body.

"Wha..." Sam tried to pull the lollipop out of his mouth but Rick stopped him. 

"No, keep that in your mouth." Rick warned, giving a brief kiss on his lips before taking his cock and squeezing it.

"Rick! I was studying," Sam protested even though his hips moved along with Rick's hand. He was hardening under Rick's palm. 

"Are you coming with me?" Rick asked again.

"No," Sam challenged in response. 

"Okay," Rick took his legs and pushed them wide open. Gathering Sam's pre-come on his finger Rick pushed his finger inside Sam's ass. 

"Holy fucking god," Sam tried to move but Rick held him in.

"Did that hurt?" rick asked with a husky voice.

"Um...no. But..."

"But?" Rick asked pushing his finger further in.

"Fuck," Sam closed his eyes. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" Rick smirked.

"Make me feel good from such dirty acts." Sam's face heated up. 

"I can be dirtier," Rick whispered in Sam's ears. Sam opened his eyes, looking at Rick with confusion. Rick held the stick on the lollipop and pulled it out of his mouth. Sam's eyes widened. Rick could see the shock in his eyes. Sam's innocence was breathtaking. He couldn't believe he could still shock someone with his sexual kinks but he was obviously wrong. Rick sat up and put his knees on both sides of Sam's head. He opened the zipper of his pants and pulled out his painfully hard cock.

"Open your mouth," Rick commanded. He could hardly contain himself. Sam did open his mouth, the insides were red from the candy and it almost made Rick come at the spot. 

"Suck, like you were sucking on that lollipop," Rick demanded and Sam complied hungrily. Rick watched Sam devour his cock, while he put Sam's lollipop in his mouth and tasted the sweetness. 

Sam movements turned frantic, he moaned around his cock, the vibrations traveling to his balls. Rick looked back to find Sam was jerking himself off as he was sucking on him. 

"No. No. No. Did I say you could touch yourself?" Rick pulled his cock out and moved down to take Sam's hand away. 

"Please," Sam begged, trying to pry his hand from his grip.

"No, Sam. Tell me you will come with me," Rick demanded. Sam paused, there was dilemma in his eyes. 

"No."

Rick smirked. His boy was stubborn.

Rick lowered his head to take Sam's cock to give it a good suck before drawing his balls in his mouth. "Do you have any idea how delicious you are?" Rick said.

"I know what you are doing?" Sam groaned.

"What am I doing? I am enjoying my mate that's it." Rick lowered his tongue lowered more and Sam jerked on the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked horrified.

"Stay still, Sam." Rick warned in his alpha voice. Sam shivered as Rick licked his pucker.

"This is so fucking wrong," Sam moaned out, shaking his head.

"I know," Rick could barely hold himself from cumming as he pushed his tongue just a little bit. This was hot beyond what he had ever experienced. He circled the lollipop around his pucker and Sam eyes widened in response. 

"Rick!" Sam screamed. "What are you doing?"

"Exactly what it looks like,"Rick smiled, he licked the sweetness. "Don't worry I am not going to put it in, even though the prospect is quite hot."

"You are sick, you know that," Sam said with a smile.

"Only for you!" Rick came up and placed his cock on his ass. "Are you coming with me?" he asked with determination.

Sam was quiet for the longest time before he finally agreed. "Okay."

Rick pushed his cock inside Sam's ass as far as he go. they both moaned with pleasure. He fucked him slowly and giving his everything in the moment,  dragging out the orgasm as far as he could, before finally coming with Sam, filling him from inside.

"Marry me, Sam," Rick whispered and felt Sam freeze in his arms.  "You don't have to answer now." Rick out loving the feel of his cum oozing out of Sam's ass. 

"Finish your school but after that...you are mine." Rick stood up and zipped him pants back. "Now, get ready. You are coming with me."