Chapter-16

Rick

"Why?" Zia asked, looking pointedly at Rick. Her baby slowly sucked her breast, making gulping sounds. Jordan's wife had given birth to a baby girl a few months ago and the little girl was the sweetest thing ever. She looked so much like her mother, only her eyes resembled her father.

"Sam can be a handful. I don't want you to deal with him."

"Are you sure that is the only reason?" Zia raised an eyebrow. She was one of the few people who knew about Rick's sexuality.

"What else can it be?" Rick snapped with a little too much heat.

"You know, I have seen how you look at him." she rocked her baby as it stirred in her hold.

"He just turned eighteen and I am twenty eight." Rick said as if it wasn't just a ten year age gap but hundred years of it. Rick had definitely seen couples with much larger age differences but they weren't him. Sam wasn't built for Rick, he was too innocent to be corrupted by Rick's dirty ways.

Zia stood up. "I am not saying you start something with him, but if you feel something for him don't suppress it because of the age gap." She turned around and walked towards Jordan's office.

He certainly did feel something for Sam and he certainly wouldn't act on it. As for the snow wolf, he needed to find out who he was. He couldn't stop thinking about the mark on his palm and strong tug towards the person behind the animal.

He went to his usual spot of waiting a few hours later.

Rick decided it would be best if he waited for the snow wolf in his wolf form. The snow wolf would feel calmer around another wolf but he was wrong. As the snow wolf approached expecting to see Rick but he froze right outside the clearing seeing Rick's wolf. Rick's wolf growled in warning for some reason and the snow wolf retreated further into the woods.

"You are scaring him away," Rick said to his wolf in his head. His wolf only grunted before he followed the snow wolf with a strong sprint. In a few seconds, his wolf had the snow wolf on the ground, submitting for his wolf.

Rick's wolf sniffed the other wolf, and made a growling sound in his throat as if warning him to stay put. Before Rick could understand what was happening, he bit down on the snow wolf's body, his sharp teeth sinking into the fleshy part above the front legs. The snow wolf yelped with pain but stayed put. Rick's wolf had a firm hold on him before he posited himself and tried to rut him.

"What the fuck," Rick cursed his wolf, trying to take over control but his wolf was having none of it. His wolf's hard cock nudged under the tail of the snow wolf and he crowed lower. Rick had to stop this madness. He couldn't believe his wolf was using it's alphha power to fuck another wolf. This had never happened before. Rick wolf had never shown the desire to be physical with another wolf, in fact most wolves don't, not if they are not their mates.

It took some concentration and hell lot of effort but Rick was able to pry himself away from the scared snow wolf and change into his human form, but the wolf inside him wasn't giving up the fight. It wanted out and demanded it by clawing his mental barriers.

"Run." Rick warned the snow wolf. "Go away."

The snow wolf hesitated for a few seconds but ran through the thick woods disappearing from his sight.

"What is wrong with you?" Rick yelled at his wolf. "You know it's forbidden to have sex in animal form. Moreover, you scared him. You can't use your authority to get your way. It's unethical!" Only if Rick could make the uncultured animal inside him understand. His wolf retreated back it's consciousness and went dormant. It was his own way of sulking.