Chapter-12

Rick

The stupid boy! What was he thinking coming to one of the most dangerous bars in the town that too with an unknown guy. Rick visited the bar often, he found his best fucks in that bar. Men here dived in the wrong side of the society and that's why they kept low profile which suited Rick. 

Rick was ready to kill the man with Sam right there if it wasn't for Sam's half-conscious body in his arms. He had let the man go with only a warning, now he regretted it. He should have broken some bone then dragged him to the police station but his main priority was Sam. Sam who had gloriously puked all over his clothes and his car.

Rick held on to his own gag reflex from the rancid smell and drove to his apartment. 

Rick maneuvered Sam out of his vehicle to his front door as this reached his house. He lay Sam on the sofa where he slummed down without any resistance like loose spaghetti. Rick put two of his fingers on Sam's neck to check his pulse. He didn't know what the man had given him, he needed to make sure Sam was alright. He sighed in relief when he got the steady pulse. 

He walked to the bathroom and ran the bath. He walked to his room to get clothes for Sam. He kept the clothes and a towel inside the bathroom then went to retrieve Sam. 

Sam weighted nothing as Rick picked him up bridal style. Sam looked little in his Rick arms. Something inside Rick moved, a protective steak he didn't know he had.  He wasn't the kind of guy to take care of another person but this boy make him feel things he had no name for. Rick sat Sam down on the bathroom counter, placing his back against the mirror. He looked at the puke stained clothes and winced. 

Rick didn't want to strip Sam when he was unconscious but there was very little choice he had. Taking a ragged breath, Rick removed each of the buttons from its hoop, exposing Sam's silky skin underneath. Rick gritted his teeth, forcing himself not to feel anything. Rick's hand unhooked inside the tight jeans and dragged it down his legs. For a tiny boy, he sure as hell had some well-defined muscles. A narrow hip, and a lean body that men would love to fuck. Perfect pouty lips that would look beautiful wrapped around a cock. Not Rick, not him. Sam wasn't his type and he wasn't going to let himself get attracted to this fragile little thing. 

The boy shorts Sam wore had Pokemon drawn on it, one right where his dick would be. If Rick wasn't so painfully aware of him, he would have laughed. The boy sure had a weird sense of style which Rick found...interesting. 

Rick hooked his finger underneath the waistband of the his shorts and dragged them down as well. Fuck, the boy was uncut, as if he couldn't get anymore pure. Rick's treacherous cock jerked at the sight of the soft mass between his legs and he hated, absolutely detested himself for feeling attracted to this unconscious tiny boy. Rick closed him eyes and brought his breathing under control. He took hold of Sam again and helped with get into the bath. Sam groaned in protest as Rick lowered him in the warm bath. 

Sam settled inside the bath comfortably, resting his head on the ledge, his hands on both sides. Rick cupped some water and cleaned his lips, chin and chest, trying not to linger anywhere for more a fraction of second. He placed a bucket under Sam's head and washed his head, running his finger through the silky mane. 

Sam groaned in pleasure and the sound traveled directly to Rick's cock. 

 Once he was done cleaning, he pulled Sam up, wrapped a towel around his waist while with another towel he dried Sam's body. 

Sam opened his eyes a little. "Rick?" he croaked. 

"I am here, baby." Rick had no idea where the endearment slipped from, but he liked the sound of it on his tongue. Rick placed his palm on Sam's cheek and made him focus on him. "Are you feeling alright?" Rick asked. 

"Fine," Sam mumbled. Rick stood him before the sink, put a generous dollop of tooth paste on his finger and asked Sam to open his mouth. Sam did as Rick asked as Rick placed the finger on his teeth and started to brush him.Sam mewled. His head lolled back and he started to sucked on Rick's finger. 

"Stop sucking on my finger, you little menace, I am trying to brush your teeth." Rick chuckled. The warm tugs on his fingers send jolts of electricity to Rick's cock. Rick had to take a few steps back, trying not to hump Sam's toweled bottom.  

His brushed Sam's teeth as much as he could. When Sam started to hump the counter, his hard cock denting the towel, Rick cursed inwardly and removed his finger. This was wrong on so many levels.

"Enough." Rick warned before he brought a cup of water to Sam's lips. "Rinse. Now!" Rick order sounding harsh to his own ears but the boy had ways of pressing all his wrong buttons. Rick pushed Sam head down, helping him to rise his mouth. When Sam was done, he looked up and smiled lazily at Rick's reflection in the mirror, his eyes still half-mast. God, what would have happened if Rick didn't reach him in time, he didn't want to think.

Rick helped Sam get dressed took him to his roof and lay him down on his bed. This was the first time he had let anyone on his bed other than him. Rick didn't want to mull over the fact so he went back to the bathroom and took a quick shower. 

Rick slept on the sofa where he could keep at eye on Sam across the living room through the open door. Sam was restless, tossing left and right, groaning. Rick wasn't sure what was happening, so he walked to the bed, sat beside Sam and caressed his face. 

"It's okay, buddy. You are safe." Rick cooed, trying to calm him down. 

Sam opened his eyes lazily. "Will you sleep with me, daddy?" 

Rick snapped his hand back, taken aback by Sam's comment. What the fuck was he dreaming about? When Sam made a distressed sound in his throat, Rick went back closer and placed a hand on his face.

"Sam, it's a only a dream." Rick had a feeling Sam was having a nightmare. 

"Mmm..No. Don't leave me, please." Sam sobbed in his sleep. Rick's heart ached at the pain behind the boy's words.  Against his better judgement, Rick lay down beside him, hugging him tightly to his body. Soon Sam was breathing easy and going to sleep.