Chapter-21

Sam

Long time ago Sam had made a promise to himself not to ever date a closeted gay. He hated people who dated closeted people. Who would have thought a time would come when he would have to date one. 

Rick wanted to wait until the training's end to start their relationship which was fine. Sam didn't want him to loose his job because he couldn't tell people he had a male mate, not that anyone would believe him. Waiting for the two weeks was almost more difficult than not being pissed at Rick for being a closeted gay. Every time Sam looked at Rick, his wolf wanted all but jump him. The heated stares Rick gave him during the training didn't help his case. 

Today Sam was staying back like many of the other students to work on his routine. He wanted to really make Rick proud with his knowledge. He decided to go with do half of the hurdle course in human form and half in wolf.  

Sam waited for Carl to leave the course before he would go and practice. That boy was an asshole and he could almost see him frothing in the mouth to pick up a fight. Sam could take him, he wasn't the scared teenagers anymore but he didn't want to make the scene. Only Carl was deliberately wasting his time talking to his buddies on the track not doing anything.

"Are you done? Others need to practice too you know." Sam said, walking to them. 

"Oh really? I don't see anyone else?" Carl placed a hand on his hips, challenging him. Sam's new found wolf really liked the challenge, he wanted to fight but Sam knew better. 

"I don't want to pick up fight. Step away and let me practice my set." 

"Let me practice my set," Carl mocked, making faces.  "Don't worry Jordan has a big heart. He is generous enough to pass you without the test, if you suck his cock good." 

Sam took a swing knocking him on the ground. He expected them to fight but all they did was glare at him, pick Carl up and leave the grounds. Sam felt uneasy the whole evening as he was training. Something was not fitting right and his suspicions were right. Sam was ambushed on his way back to his house. His cycle was kicked down the lake and he was carried in the darkness of the night with a cloth over his face. he was too terrified to focus on changing to wolf.  They bound his hands pushed him on the ground. What happened afterwards was hazy. He blacked out. 

Sam woke in dark of the night, in his wolf form, near the lake without any memory of what happened. Sam could could still smell the other boys but they were nowhere to be the seen. Slowly with some effort he changed to his human form and winched. He was exhausted, and thirsty. His toes were bloody and he had busies all over the his body. 

He dragged himself through the forest to the Pack property. Subconsciously his memory took him to Rick. He fell on Rick's stairwell unconscious, having strength on his legs.

"Sam?" He heard Rick's Panicked voice from far as he came running. "Why are soiled all over? Are you alright?"

Sam grunted a muffled 'yes'.

Sam could feel Rick pick him up probably on his shoulder and carry him inside his house. He felt eased into Rick's familiar bed. Sam squinted his eyes to see Rick's concerned face looking down at him. He wanted to smile and he almost did but he didn't want to piss off Rick if he wasn't already angry. Who shows up butt-naked at their teacher's house right?

"What happened?" Rick asked, as he cleaned Sam with a wet cloth. 

"I don't remember." Sam mumbled. 

"You must remember something? How did you end up like this?" Rick concerned voice tugged something in Sam's chest, asking his to pull Rick closer and kissing him.