Chapter-26

Rick

Rick had to hold back from slamming into Sam's tight ass, while he put on the condom. His eyes didn't stray from Sam who was looking at him nervously, biting his lips. He wanted to bite them, suck on them, he wanted them on his dick. 

Fuck, he could hardly control himself. 

Rick spread Sam's legs, kissing along his ankle to the inside of his thighs. When he reached Sam's cock, he took it in his palm and jerked it a few times. Sam shuddered making Rick smile at how responsive he was. Pouring a generous amount of lube in his fingers he slid it in the tight channel of Sam's ass. 

"Holy shit," Sam cried out, almost sitting up.

"Shh..." Rick pushed him down, placing his finger of his lips. "I know." 

Sam squinted his eyes shut, shaking in his arm. Rick wasn't moving his finger, he was simply keeping it there, letting Sam get use to it. 

"Open your eyes," Rick demanded. "Look at me."

"No," Sam shook his head. "I can't."

"Yes, you can. Open them."

Sam did, slowly, his pupils were dilated. Rick pushed another finger in. Sam's eyes widened, his mouth fell open in response, probably feeling the fullness. When Rick pushed in the third finger Sam protested.

"No more."

"It's okay," Rick whispered, leaning down to his ear. "Try to relax. Take deep breaths." Sam did, and Rick slowly pushed a third finger. 

"See, how eagerly you take my fingers?" Rick chuckled. "My cock is much thicker though." Rick moved his fingers in and out slowly. His own cock was leaking precome, throbbing with the need to be where his fingers were right now. He pulled out his finger and placed his cock on his entrance.

"Ready?" Rick asked, his eyes trained on Sam.

Sam nodded.

Rick pushed in but met with resistance.

"Sam," Rick gripped his face. "Relax. Do you want me to tear you?"

Sam shook his head. "I am trying." he mewled.

Rick face softened. "I know. I am sorry." he kissed his lips. "It's just that I am hanging onto a thread here."

Rick took Sam's cock , moving his palm on it. That's all it took for Sam to give away to Rick's cock as he entered his tight hole. 

"Fuck, you are tight," Rick groaned. He tried to move but stopped immediately, the sensation was too much. The need to come was strong. He had waited too long for this to end it so quick. Taking few calming breath, he tried to bring himself under control. 

"Why did you stop?" Sam asked, trying to wiggle his hips.

"No, stop," Rick warned. "I didn't think it would be so good. Give me a moment."

Sam pushed his head up and took Rick's lips. "I want you." Sam said, an evil glint in his eyes.  Before Rick could understand what was happening, Sam turned them around and came on top. Rick cursed loudly, gripping on to Sam's hips. The little minx started to move on his cock.

Rick shut his eyes, trying not to come. When he opened them, he saw how desperate Sam was, slamming down on Rick's dick, chasing the orgasm.

"Stop!" Rick snapped, stooping him by holding his hips still. "You will hurt yourself, dammit." 

Rick turned their positions again, coming on top of her. "We are going to do this slow this time. There will be plenty of time to be hard and fast. But not today."