Chapter-20

Rick

It took a lot more than self restrain for Rick to not go and bend Sam over his knees. He had been acting like a brat the whole training session. First, he came to the class wearing one of the skimpiest training shorts that hugged his ass like second skin and a black tank top that showed his lean body. He had developed quite the muscles in the last few weeks of his training. Although he was one of the smaller guys in the class but he was the fastest. It took everything in Rick to not stare at him for too long. 

"Your training will come to an end in two weeks time and these fourteen days are extremely crucial for you. It will determine how well you survive the outside world as a full-grown wolf." Rick looked around the class and said the next part. "By the end of this training, you will have to prepare a routine to show what you have learnt so far. The best one will be rewarded."

"What's the reward, sir?" Sam spoke up, emphasizing on the word 'Sir'.  

"I will let you know soon." Rick gritted his teeth, saying the words with some difficulty. He was holding back, he had to. He knew exactly what Sam was doing, he was edging him on. His wolf wanted to posses Sam, to mark him and make him his that very second but his human part was knew better. He had to deal with his feeling and the deviant little thing that didn't leave any chance to tease him.  

When the class came to an end and everyone was preparing to leave, Rick asked Sam to stay back. Sam raised his head, giving him a death glare. Such a rebel, Rick Thought. He would have a great time showing him just who the Alpha was. Sam was a rebel but Rick didn't expect him to ignore his direct orders. When Sam choose to walk out of the training center instead of waiting for Rick like he requested, Rick gripped his wrist and stopped him. He dragged Sam through the corridor to his office. 

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Sam yelled, pulling his hand free. 

"Didn't I ask you to stay?" Rick took his face in his grip.

"I am done with my class. I am not obliged to stay to back," Sam said, behind his puckered lips.

"How long do you plan to keep on acting like a bitch?" Rick wasn't a kind man, but with Sam he had to thread carefully. The kid was volatile, any wrong move and he could bust into million angry pieces. He was crazy enough to hurt himself in order to hurt Rick. 

"Get off me," Sam gritted pushing against Rick's chest. His nimble hands had the opposite effect on Rick, they excited him. The more he tried to resist the more Rick wanted him. It was scary, Rick had to force himself not to loose his control. No one had challenged him like Sam did. Rick didn't know how to act around him.

He pushed Sam against the wall. "Stop struggling," he warned.

"Or what huh?" Sam yelled, pushing his face close to him. His eyes turned red, either from anger or arousal. Rick could feel Sam's agitated wolf under his skin, behind his eyes. The mate bond worked in dangerous ways. No matter how much they tried to ignore it, it would pull them together. 

"You don't want to know." Rick growled, his lips brushing Sams's. A shudder passed Sam's body, his body leaned into Rick instinctively.

"I am not scared of you." Sam breathed, his voice hoarse, his eyes trained on Rick's lips.

"Really?" Rick smirked. 

"Hmm..." Sam made the sound with childlike stubbornness. 

"You smell like candies." Rick wasn't a big fan of candies but lately he had been craving it a lot. Who would have thought the smell of sugar candies would make him hard like one. 

"You smell like shit!" Sam spat, turning his head to the side.

"Do I now?" Rick saw Sam's nose flare and take in Rick's smell. Rick knew what he smelled like. David had told me once that he smelled like dark forest and Camphor. 

"Does the smell of shit make you hard, Sam?" he Rick teases, licking the column of Sam's neck below his ear. Sam sucked in a  deep breath. He moved his head and tried to kiss Rick almost violently.

"Uh uh," Rick placed a finger on his lips and stopped his advances. He was breathing heavy, his pupil dilated with lust. Rick knew what it was like to be a hormonal teenager. He didn't want Sam to do this in haze of lust. He wanted Sam to enjoy, to savor it, it want it like Rick wanted it. 

"Sam, I can't touch you until your training is over. I am your teacher for the expanse of the training. I can't have sexual relationship with you, it could land us both in trouble. That doesn't mean you are mine. As soon as we are done with the training, I am taking you Sam, weather you want it or not." 

Rick let him go, taking a few steps back. 

Sam kept quite for few seconds before sprinting out of his office.