Chapter-15

Sam

Sam came early for training the next day. Maybe because Rick wanted to move him to Jordan's wife's class. He might have demanded to change his trainer, out of embarrassment for how blurted out his confession, but in reality he didn't want to move classes. He loved how Rick taught in the class. Furthermore, he couldn't lose the only opportunity to see Rick every weekend. He wished like hell that Rick would forget all about the class change.

Rick came to the training a few minutes later and greeted everyone. His eyes briefly moved to Sam before he removed his gaze. He started to give instruction for the tasks of the day. They were going to practice hurdle crossing today. Rick took the class out of the training center to the field outside. Sam felt the same butterflies he felt when he saw Rick but he ignored the feeling. He was here for the training, he wasn't gonna let his emotions affect him anymore.

The hurdles turned out to be more difficult than he anticipated. The other students were failing too, falling down scraping their knees. Rick wasn't soft on anyone, especially not on Sam.

"Get up and try again," he snapped when Sam fell on his back on the sandy ground trying to climb a ten feet tall brick wall.

"It's impossible," Sam yelled, rubbing his hand on the back of his head where he would surely have bump later.

"What's that, kid? If you want to say something say it loudly." Rick yelled getting on Sam's face.

"Why don't you try it? It's easier to just stand there and give instruction." It was of course the wrong thing to say. Sam understood he had dug his own grave the moment Rick's face turned hard and he took a few steps back before hauling himself on top of the brick wall by running towards it.

"You will be able to do it too if you work your legs rather than your mouth," Rick said, jumping down the wall landing right before Sam. "Ten more reps for you and the usual for the rest." With that he turned to the other students telling them to move it.

Sam couldn't believe he would have to go through this excruciating huddle training for ten more times. His legs were starting to give up, his arms were ready to lose themselves from his body. Sam was someone able to get up the wall and go the other side. The hurdles included crawling under a wire mess in a muddy pit. Jumping through a pit of fire, climbing up the ropes and finally reaching the end before starting once again. The other students laughed at his misery as they wrapped up for the day.

"Good luck with today, Sam." One of the girls mocked him before she flipped her hair and walked off the ground. The sun went down by the time he was able to complete ten more rounds. Rick was sitting at a bench just observing. Sam refused to look at him as he speed walked towards the locker room.

"Wait," Rick said, his tone softer.

"I don't have time, Sir." Sam spat, adding the sir for the effect.

"Look, we need to talk." Rick follows him in the shower.

Sam was not having his bullshit. "Talk then. No one is here if you haven't noticed." Sam peeled off his sweaty clothes and threw them on the ground in a pile. Rick paused for a brief second before talking.

"What happened today..."

"I know what happened today. You showed me my place, that's it." Sam walked to one of the showers stalls and turned on the warm water.

"You can not challenge yourself in front of everyone and not expect me to retaliate." Rick shouted standing outside.

"Well, I am sorry I hurt your ego. If I didn't know better I would have thought you were punishing me for confessing my feelings to you." Sam was being too mouthy for sure but he couldn't help himself. Rick made him so mad, so frustrated.

"You know that is not true," Rick's voice softened further and in reaction Sam's cock grew hard between his legs. Sam cursed under his breath for getting aroused when he should have been fucking angry.

"It's fine, Rick. I am moving from your class anyways." Sam took hold of his member trying to relieve the ache building on his groin but his member throbbed harder under his grip.

"About that, I don't think Jordan would allow it. I spoke to him after you left and he thinks you shouldn't change your course in middle of the training. It will mess up your program."

"It's already messing up my..." he hissed at the sensation that shot through his cock and all over his body. It felt too good to be real. He cock never felt this hard before, it was like someone had injected aphrodisiac in his balls and cranked up the pleasure points on his cock.

"Sam? Are you okay?" Rick asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah, I am fine! Just go away." but inside, all Sam wanted was for him to keep talking so he could concentrate on his velvety voice and jerk off to it.

"I can't change your class, Sam."

"Can we talk about this later, please?" Sam pleaded. He closed his eyes, tilted his head back and stroked his heated flesh slowly trying not to make any sound.

There was a pause, Rick didn't speak a word. Sam could almost hear Rick heavy breathing if he concentrated enough.

"Are you still standing there?" Sam asked when Rick didn't talk even after a few seconds.

"Yes," Rick's voice sounded hoarse for some reason. "I am waiting for you to come out so we can have a proper conversation."

"Are you for real?" Sam grunted. "I will talk to Jordan again, fine?"

"You think it's so easy to change his mind? He is my cousin, I know him better than you."

"Fine. I will suffer some more then. That's what you want, right?"

"I don't want you to suffer Sam," Rick sounded closer as if he was leaning on the door. Sam turned around and leaned on the door as well. The water blasting down his back and falling down his ass cheeks.

"Why are you torturing me like this then?" Sam asked, slowly working his cock in his fist.

"I am not torturing you, I am trying to help. You need a firm hand, Sam."

"Fuck," Sam muttered under his breath. Rick was right he did need a firm hand, Rick's firm hand on his dick jerking him like he was jerking himself.

"You might not realize this but you have never been disciplined and it has made you stubborn. If I don't push you, you won't come out of your comfort zone."

Sam didn't speak, his breathing labored and he continued to stroke himself.

"Let me help you, Sam." Rick said behind the closed door, almost in Sam's ear. "Let me take care of you."

With a loud grunt he spilled his seed on the stall door, coming in big white spurts.

"Are you done?" Rick asked, startling Sam.

"What?" Sam asked, looking at the closed door in horror.

"Are you done with your shower?" Rick said again.

"Oh, yeah, I am done." Sam came out wrapping a towel around his waist. Rick was sitting on one of the benches, his legs spread, his hands on his knees. His eyes followed Sam as he turned to his locker, took out his clean clothes and put them on right in front of Rick.

"This would be the last time you masturbate in a public stall, Sam. It's indecent and not safe at all." Rick said before walking out of the locker room. Sam stood frozen in his place, red faced, and flushed all over.

**Hey Guys. How are you all doing? I hope you are reading a lot of books in the quarantine and staying safe at home. Have you followed me yet? If yes, thank you so much. If not, please do follow me, it's all I ask for. Have a great day. Byeee.***