Chapter-7

Sam

To say his wolf was suicidal was an understatement. To bite a man like Rick was STUPID. Sam was a dead man, there was no way Rick wouldn't recognize him. Changing back to human form was the most difficult thing for Sam, he had to practically fight his wolf to come back. He felt exhausted, every bone of his body aching from the effort. He closed his eyes trying to sleep but the hard member between his legs reminded him how very fucked he was. The moment Rick had put his hand on him, he had been injected with aphrodisiac. There was no other logical explanation. It was the first time he had such a violent reaction to a simple touch.

Sam avoided jerking off. He couldn't remember the last time he touched his own cock. He had bad memories of it. His mom had caught him masturbating to a men's magazine once and burned his palm on the stove. Every time he touched his dick the memory of the burn shot through his hand to his whole body. He had healed quickly but the humiliation, the pain and the shame he had suffered as a kid was so ingrained in his brain, there was no way he could overcome it.

Sam groaned in his sheets. Pushing a pillow on his dick trying to alleviate some of the discomfort but it was of no use.

"Fuck this!" Sam stood up and walked into the shower, blasting icy cold water right on his dick. Well, that did the trick. He was much calmer when he came back and went into a hazy dream-filled sleep.

Sam woke up the next day to his loud alarm. He couldn't afford to be late once again, so he set up the alarm for an hour early. He dressed up in the same clothes he wore the previous day, having nothing else suitable to wear. Sam was poor but he didn't compromise on fashion. He chose his clothes meticulously and wearing the same shabby jeans and t-shirt for the second day in a row was the hardest thing ever.

Shopping was the first thing he would be doing when he gets his first salary. The sad thing was he had lost his job and the only thing left for him were dog-walking and watering gigs from his friend's catering service.

Sam walked into the training hall, this time no one gave him any heed. Maybe because there weren't many people present, he was early.

He placed his bag near the wall and walked to where Rick was talking to a girl, facing the other side.

"Uh..Hi Rick?"

Rick turned around and Sam's heart lept seeing those beautiful blue eyes. His wolf suddenly came to life. Sam's eyes darted to the bandaged palm, reminding him of the last night. It was obvious Rick didn't know who the wolf was.

Rick's eyes raked over his body casually. "Hi, you are on time today."

"Yeah," Sam said, biting his lips, feeling shy all of a sudden.

Rick shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "You are really something, aren't you? Come with me." He walked to his office and Sam followed.

"Here, change into these. They are much more comfortable then those tight jeans." Rick said throwing his the an oversize soft cotton t-shirt and gym pants. "Be quick." with that he left Sam in his office.

As if on instinct Sam brought the t-shirt close to his nose and sniffed.

"Fuck me!" he groaned. Behind the clean detergent smell, there was an unignorable masculine scent of Rick. A mixture of cologne and something unique.

There was no way he could keep himself from getting hard if he wore Rick's clothes knowing the outfit touched him in the same places it was touching Sam.

Sam walked into the training hall tentatively. Rick was busy with the trainee, he glanced at him then did a double take. If Sam wasn't mistaken, he saw Rick's pupil widen. Sam gulped down nervously and stood with the other trainees.

"Alright," Rick cleared his throat. "Let's warm up first."

Sam might not be strong but he was stretchable. He stretched his muscles easily unlike the muscular boys in the class.

"Feel the heat in your muscles, this is just the beginning." Rick helped a girl bend backwards. He swatted a guy on his head for not trying hard enough. When he came to Sam, he didn't touch him unlike he did with the other trainees. Instead he kept his hands to himself. "Keep your posture straight." he said but didn't try to correct him physically. Sam took a relieved breath when he moved on to the next trainee.

The training moved to more lifting weights, Sam was starting to feel the pain in his muscles. By the time the end of the training came near Sam was so exhausted that he tripped and fell on Carl. Sam hardly had time to recover when Carl's fist came flying on his face knowing his straight on the ground.

"Stay the fuck away from me, faggot!" Carl shouted, rubbing the area Sam touched.

"Carl! Get out!" Rick yelled helping Sam stand up.

"But he fell on me purposely." Carl whined.

"I warned you on the last day, didn't I? If you can't behave civilly, you don't deserve to be in my training."

"But Rick..." Carl started to say.

"Just get out!" Rick yelled, showing him the way.