Chapter-3

Sam

What the actual fuck! If Rick was handsome before, he was breathtaking now. The last time Sam saw him he was much thinner but now he was all muscles and pure masculinity. Thick arms, wide shoulders and electric blue eyes that stirred old emotions in Sam's heart. Sam's throat felt dry looking at the magnificent specimen in front of him. Alarms went off in his head, there was a nagging feeling that made his wolf uneasy yet excited at Rick's proximity. His wolf whined wanting to get close, get a little whiff of that delicious manly smell. Sam gulped down nervously and Rick's eyes followed the movement of his Adam's apple. Sam felt self-conscious, every cell of his body was on alert. Rick's looming frame dwarfed him in height. Sam wouldn't call himself short, he was 5 feet 9 which wasn't bad but before Rick he felt like a midget. He was quite frankly the largest man Sam had seen in a very long time. He could crush a boy like Sam with his empty hands. Sam had to look away trying to get his heartbeat in control.

"Welcome back." Rick's deep voice vibrated in Sam's ear, waking up parts of him he never knew existed.

Sam licked his lips nervously and again Rick's eyes followed the movement. Sam pushed himself flush against the wall, trying to keep as much distance between them as possible. Rick didn't seem to notice, even if he did he wasn't worried about it. He kept standing before him, staring him down. The distance between than alarmingly small. Sam was having a hard time breathing easily and not get a whiff of his aftershave.

"Do you talk?" Rick asked when Sam kept quiet.

"Yeah..." he sounded like a little girl. He cleared his throat, his face heating up some more. "Sorry, Yes."

"How many times have you turned into your wolf?" Rick asked.

"Uh... one time." And it was the most painful and scariest thing in the world. He had found himself near a sewage, covered in mud and smelling like shit. When he came back home he realized he was gone for two days.

"Do you even eat?" Rick's eyes looked down at his body. There was no appreciation or disgust, just plain indifference.

"Yeah. I like burgers."

"Burgers?" Rick chuckled. "That's not food. You will have to eat healthy when you train with me. You need to gain some strength, you will need it."

Sam nodded.

Rick took his chin and pulled his head up. "Speak when I am talking to you, don't just nod your head like a moron."

"Enough Rick." Jordan warned from the back, breaking the moment.

Sam cursed inwardly as his silk shirt rubbed against his hardening nipples. Why the fuck was this making him hot. His clothes made him more self-conscious. He would have chosen something formal to wear if he had anything remotely bland in color. Sam's wardrobe mainly consisted of bright colored clothes, shorts and skinny jeans. He liked feminine things, he had his own unique style and vibrant colors suited him. He never had a problem with his dressing sense until now. He suddenly felt very self-conscious in front of Rick's curious gaze. The man raked his eyes over his body like he hadn't seen anything like Sam before, lingering at Sam's hardening cock for a fraction of a second. Sam couldn't tell if he noticed the bulge. And if he did if it bothered him. Rick's face remained utterly blank and his eyes uninterested as he spoke.

"We will start training tomorrow."

Sam nodded, clearing his throat nervously. "Thanks." He managed to say.

When Sam turned around to open the door Rick did the same, their hands touching the door knob together. Rick's larger one on top of his, sending something like electricity throughout his body. Sam removed his hand with a jerk. He looked at Rick to see if he felt it too but Rick's expression was stoic. Sam's heart hammered in his chest like crazy, his wolf going crazy inside him.

What the fuck was happening?

Rick opened the door and walked out without giving a second glance at Sam. Sam stood by the door for a few seconds trying to get his breathing in control. His hands shook and his cock tingled like a traitor. He wasn't supposed to feel for him, not after so many years. He was supposed to move on from his feelings. He wasn't a babbling awkward teenager anymore. He was independent, he had seen the outside world.