Book 1: A whole new perspective

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Since the day I was born I was rejected. The humans don't like my kind. I was born in the fountain of the End, baptized in frozen lava, and laid on the altar of the Nether Dragon. I was but a small infant. The sky pale eyes in full, young glow.

The spawn of an Enderman and the infamous Herobrine. The citizens of the Nether have been waiting for this day. 'Child born of Ender and man, shall be the one to rise the End. The King of the Nether, with his unholy goal to take the worlds with the child's soul.' Guess who was being sacrificed.

Before my execution was being put to order my mother and father had to make a life changing choice. Let me die so humans shall be no more or save their only child. I might've been a baby, but i remember it all too well. The creatures around me as I was carried to the altar by a wither skeleton with a crack in his left eye socket, a ghast floating over everyone chanting ancient runes in an unknown tongue. The lava made it hot and difficult to breathe.

I was laid on an obsidian bench. They prepped me with roses, nether quartz, diamonds and other things. I started crying as the scents of monsters and lava burned my nose. I abruptly stopped. There was a dragon skeleton surrounding me. It caused me to settle down. It seemed to be alive or something.

A zombie pig man approached and raised his golden sword high above my body. My mother appeared and grabbed me before his golden sword snapped in half on the obsidian bench. My mother teleported away before they could realize I was gone. We were high above them on a nether rack ledge. Some ghasts spotted us and blasted fireballs at us as we made our retreat.
There is no escaping the Nether, but a portal just appeared, out of nowhere. My father was at the portal fighting off blaze, zombie pig men, wither skeletons, and magma cubes. My mother and I teleported several times to get there. When we did she stepped into the portal and we started phasing into the Over-wold. Just as we start disappearing my father jumps in after us and we phase to the Over-world.
Once there my father breaks the portal to stop anything from coming out with us. My father, the King of Mobs and my mother, daughter of Enderman had only one choice. To give me up for my own good. I was alone in the Over-world. Thus started my pathetic life as the daughter of Herobrine.

Ived lived in the pathetic Over-world for over 100 years, 1800 years to be exact. 18 centuries, 18 centuries of hell. Do you know how it feels to be an outcast? Constantly tortured by your own powers, knowing that your hunted by everyone and everything, knowing that you will be attacked or ran from if confronted, knowing you're the living devil? Of course not. no one knows.
Years of living in the Underground, or so us mobs call it; a huge underground chasm, home to mobs everywhere.
I live in the abandoned castle with the name Herobrine's Castle. It used to be a wonderland of mystery and question, but now its in shambles. My parents are nowhere and I'm a nobody.

((So this is the first chapter. Also my first time in wattpad, typing wise. I'd appreciate it if you'd comment on how you liked or hated it. Everything you do helps me improve. :3 thank you))