Chapter 7: Her Name

Susan's p.o.v
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

The ball looked fantastic and everyone did as well. The women wore amazing dresses and the men looked stunning. Caroline even dressed up. She wore a strapless midnight blue dress with a black sash linking a black lace veil from her waist down. The dress came to just above the knee.

Everyone kept saying how stunning I looked. A sky blue strapless dress that was diamond studded from the waist up. The waist down was a satan material that swayed as I walked.

I felt like I was a Disney princess. I wore my diamond and silver tiara over my single braid of hair that hung down to my mid back. It had flowers in every twist as an extra touch. My makeup made me look like Elsa.

"She is a strong lady, but also elegant," said Danté. I didn't care, I just wanted my guest to show.

I've met many people, but no one like her. She seemed to have so many mysteries behind her. Curiosity was always a big downfall of mine, but what can a girl do?

The ball was extravagant, full of hellos and smiles as I peeked through the door. We waited till the bell rung through the kingdom and Vilkas and I made our entrance.

A calm yet enchanting song played as we danced. I didn't loose focus. His green eyes in a tug of war with my blue eyes. Waltz, twirls, dips, and holding. I loved dancing, but he ruined it for me.

When we finished dancing the crowd clapped as we took our seats.
I stood and spoke,"on behalf of the king he apologizes for not being able to attend. Everyone knows his condition so he isn't attending. I hope you enjoy the ball and I say for everyone. Let the festivities commence!" I say before sitting in my throne.

After a few minutes ten men already asked to dance with me. Vilkas left to talk with the women. Some walked away while others were drawn by his charm. I didn't care though. I sat bored in my throne.

I pulled out my iPhone and started playing five nights at Freddie's 3. I got jump scared by freddy and my ventilation started going haywire. I repaired the system just as Springtrap jumps out at me. I jump into the arms of a stranger and without hesitation punch them in the gut.

"Ow princess. I thought you were supposed to be elegant as well as strong," says the familiar voice. I turn around and see the stranger from before.

Her eyes were a vibrant blue and she held her stomach. Her tux was stunning as a necklace with an Eye of Ender surrounded by obsidian linked by a sliver chain. I stand and rush to her side.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I didn't mean to," I say.

"It's okay princess. I can take a hit," she says. She stands straight and stretches.

I never really took it into concern, but she is really tall. I mean as tall as an Enderman. Her long black hair was curled at the ends and the left side was completely shaved. I reached up to touch her hair. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Um I just wanted to touch your hair," I say.

"Oh,"she says. She bends down enough for my fingers to brush against a her soft hair. I can feel my face get red.
"Are you okay? You're blushing again," she says. I nod and brush aside my bang.

"Yeah I'm okay," I say. I just stood there in awe of her height.

She was completely flat chested so it wasn't hard to see her face. Her long obsidian black hair hung over her chest softly glowing a vague shade of dark brown.

Music played in the background as we stood there. She stood there so chill and confident, like she didn't care what the world thought of her. I looked around at the guests as they enjoyed their time.

A new song played and it was a little more upbeat. Suit and tie by Justin Timberlake. A hand gestures towards me and snapped my focus back to my guest.
She looked at me with her luring blue eyes," do you maybe wanna dance with me?" She asks. I blush and take her hand.

We walk to the dance floor as the song played. She could dance I mean really she could dance! I can too, but she made it look so amazing. I danced and spun into her arms. She chuckles a bit, "here how about together," she helps me up, "you be water and I'll be the fire." I looked into her eyes and I seen something different. They started changing from blue to a shade of purple.

Our dance was so wonderful. She twirled me around and swung me into the air before dipping me low. It was a salsa of epic proportions. I started laughing a bit at how fun she made it. "You be the water and I'll be the fire. You make it flow while I bring the heat. Together we make smoke and will disappear leaving them wanting more," she says. I smile at her imagery.
"Well let's see how our mix turns out. You can be lava and I a river. Let's see if we can't make something new, like obsidian and...oh man," I say laughing.
She spins me into her arms as the song ends, "you did it better," I say. She laughs.

We stood there, I was helpless in her arms as she stood over me. She spun me around to face her. I couldn't move, I felt wrapped in her gaze.
"Princess? Oh dang I'm STILL doing it! Agh!" She yells.
"Doing what?" I ask laying my head on her body.

My head only reached the bottom of her chest. I was laying my head on a hard pack of abs and a soft smooth chest.

"You don't wanna leave my side. Almost like you're drawn to me isn't it?" She asks. I blush, she was completely right. How did she know. She pushed me off of her and held my hands. "I'm sorry," she says.

Vilkas came in between us.

"I think it's time you introduce me to your friend,," he says.

"Oh Vilkas this is..um," I say. She never told me her name.

"My name is Hex. Nice to meet you Vilkas," she says.

"Hex? That's very unfortunate. Your name is practically a curse," he says.

"Tell me about it," she says. Vilkas gives a suspicious look at Hex.

"Well I'm Susan's fiancé as of today. I hope you enjoyed the festivities," he says. He walks away and I'm once again left alone with...Hex.

"That guy bothers me. I can tell we are gonna have problems by just how is aura feels," she says.
"His what?" I ask. She stays silent. I want to know more about this person.
"Come with me," I say. She takes my hand and I feel bandages.
I look her in the eye and she looks into mine. I'll ask her when we got to my destination.