Chapter 2: The Strange Man

I woke up from my usual nightmare. I don't have dreams only nightmares. Blood curdling, life wrecking, wake up screaming nightmares. I walk over to my bathroom. To my left a walk in shower.
In front of me, my toilet. To my right, my dual sink with a large mirror behind it. I undress and step into the shower. It feels good to let water run down my body. It stings, but I find the pain welcoming.
Being part Ender it makes water difficult to cope with, but being part whatever my father is dilutes the pain. After a good and thorough clean I step out and walk into my bedroom. A king size bed with spruce wood head board, soft red blanket ,and white ,fluffy pillows lay upon my unkept bed. I walk to my spruce wood dresser and pull upon the fancy gold handle. I dress in a pair of blue jeans and a black V-neck top.
I grab my comb, brush, and coconut oil and prepare my hair in the medium sized mirror above my dresser. My comb smoothly slides through my long, black hair. Smooth strides that reach down to the middle of my back. I grab my brush and gently brush down the shaved half of my long hair. I can feel the soft bristles of the brush graze my scalp.
I then scoop a dollop of the oil and run it in the palm of my hand till it melts and stroke it through my strands. I look in the mirror and smile, until I heard the steady clink of a pick axe hitting stone. I followed the sound until I heard someone open one of the chests in my home. I look around the corner and spot a man in a green shirt and black pants jumping up and down holding my diamonds in his hand. I watch the man as he slides them into his pocket.
He spots my glowing blue eyes and i quickly hide behind the wall.
"Herobrine, is that you? I'm not afraid of you! Come on out and fight," he says loud enough to echo through the halls. I walk out with my eyes closed. I can sense the tense feeling leave his body and I hear the tip of his sword clink into the ground. "Oh it's just a teenage girl and a tall one at that. What are you doing in here? This place is too dangerous for a sexy, gentle woman like you," I hear his footsteps get closer. "Maybe you can repay me later, if I help you escape." He whispers in my ear those words very gently and grabs my arm. I grab him and open my eyes. He lets go but I hold on.
"You shouldn't mess with a young lady in that manner," I say. He breaks free from my grasp and backs away.
"Y-you're the freak people have been hearing. The rumors are true!" He says backing up. As he took his steps he didn't hear the bones. A skeleton shot him in the back of the head. He dropped to the ground as the skeleton repeatedly shot him every move he attempted. He was dead in a matter of minutes. I looked into the eyes of the skeleton and walked up to it.
It's empty sockets and permanent smile lowered as he bowed at my presence. In a dry raspy voice it spoke,
"Are you okay my princess?" I nodded and raised my hand slowly and he stood. He then turned and walked away. The man then disappeared leaving his inventory behind. I take his things and put it in the chest he ever so easily died in front of. I closed up the hole he came into and stood in that room for a moment watching the blood trickle down the cracks in the stone.

((Sorry I don't usually update and stuff super quick. I am a busy person. School and such. State testing this Friday so I've been studying. Thank you.))