Chapter 11: Kidnaped?

Hex's p.o.v
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I woke up the next morning feeling sore as ever, but I could move freely. I sat up in my bed. My red satin blankets were in a big mangled heap around me. I must've had a harsh nightmare. I get up and stand from my bed.

I was in patient clothing with only my black boxers on. I could feel a draft coming from the open section in the back. It was an all white robe with a black waist tie. I walked over to my mirror and looked at my reflection. My hair was frayed in a pony tail and my eyes looked sunken. I looked like Levi! I stretched as my bones cracked and my muscles ached. My body was screaming on the inside, but I was emotionless on the outside. I looked at the bruise on my face, then it hit me. How did I get home?

I heard a bunch of commotion outside so I went to my balcony. My people were surrounding the lava pit of offering. Why should they give me a blood sacrifice? My nostrils flared at the smell of fear, but my ears perked at the sound of a scream. The Herobrine side of me was anxious to smell burning flesh, but the Hex side of me recognized the scream. Hanging in chains above the pit was Susan. I snapped back into reality.

I jumped off the balcony and landed with a thud. I landed on my feet, but I fell to my knees as my body screamed. They started lowering Susan.

"What is this?" I ask.

"My queen we have captured the human that held you captive," said Levi.

"Leviticus! I respect you as a friend, but how dare you offer her without trial?" I ask. My voice was smooth yet stern. The people stopped lowering her.

"But my princess. You can never trust a human," said Levi.

"Princess? Queen?" Says Susan. The zombie holding the chain shakes her a little before lowering her some more for talking out of turn.

"This human has done more that prove her worth. She has saved my life. Without her I wouldn't be standing here today. Now set her free," I say.

"My princess, how dare you allow a human to save your life?" Said a familiar voice. The flame haired man came back. " that is quite shameful. That may even lead to your people betraying you. I guess I could always take over," he says.

"I will not tolerate your disrespect in my kingdom!" I yell. I throw my arms down at my sides. I hear a loud gasp as purple flames swarm around me.

"Hex, calm down," said Susan. I take a deep breath and the fire subsides.

"Well I guess the seal has been broken," said Sebastian.

"I don't care. Get out of my business, get out of my kingdom, and get out of my life!" I yell. I punch the wall of the cave causing a large crack to go up the ceiling. A few rocks fall from the ceiling and hit a few people.

"Fine fine, but soon you will need me and when you do I'll be waiting for your surrender," he says.

I stood there taking deep breaths to calm myself down. A gentle hand grabs mine. I looked down at the pale skinned hand then at the owner. She had a bewildered eyes that held back so many questions.

"You okay?" I ask. She nods, I grab her hand tighter and lift it up. "If anyone is to harm this human you will answer to me. Anyone that wants to oppose my rule will have to battle me for my throne," I say. Levi comes forward and stands in front of me. I look him in the hollow holes he calls eyes and still stand firm. He walks up and grabs Susan's hand.

"They will have to battle me as well," he says. The crowd stays quiet as we stood.

I smile," good. Now get back to your normal lives," I say. The crowd fans out back into there normal things.

"I have to get back to my kingdom," says Susan.

I nod," I'll take you myself," I say.

"They will probably accuse you of kidnapping me," she said.

I laugh," my people did that to you. I can handle a few humans," I say. She smiles and Levi lets go of her hand.

"My queen this is madness, but I can tell how much you care for this human," he says.

"I do not care for this human! I just owe her for saving my life and I don't like having to owe someone," I say. Levi laughs and looks at Susan. He walks up to her and whispers something in her ear and then leaves.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh nothing," she said smiling and feeling smug.

"Cmon tell me...friend," I say. I smile as she looks at me and cocks her eyebrow.

"Friend?" She asks.

"I mean...ugh just tell me," I say.

"What's the magic word?" She asks.

"The what? Oh, please?" I ask.
She laughs," he said its my duty to watch over you now. You need special care and he has given me the permission to give that special care," she said. I could tell she was holding back some key information. I'll pester her about that later.

"Hey I don't need special care! I'm perfectly fine on my own," I say through a clenched jaw.

"You can totally handle yourself. You just burst into flames a few moments ago, jumped off a balcony, and punched a large crater into the side of a cave. Your on fire now," she says. I notice the purple flames and calm down.

"Fine. Maybe I do," I say.

"Hex are you letting me take care of you?" She asks.

"Yes," I mumble.

"Excuse me?" She asks.

"Yes," I say. For a princess she sure in mean.

"Good, now take me home so I can teach you how to be calm and tranquil in even the toughest situations. I don't think we can hide what you are if you keep bursting into flames," she says.

"Why can't I just use the necklace?" I ask.

"You could, but-" I cut her off.

"Good so just give me the necklace," I say. She hands me the necklace. I look at the Ender eye."Hey why is there a crack in it?" I ask.

"Huh," she says. She walks over and looks at the medium size crack in the eye. She shrugs,"I don't know,"she says.
"Wasn't there a few days ago," I say. I slide the necklace over my head, grab her hand, and lead her to the exit cave. I take her shirt and slide it over her head.

"Hey what the?" She asks flailing her arms trying to feel around her all the while trying to remove her blindfold.

"No human shall know the caves, not even you," I say. I lead her out through the immense clockwork of the caves.